Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Coach Cal's Mother Passes Away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
She was battling cancer.. My thoughts go out to coach Cal and his family.
My thoughts and prayers are with you Coach Cal....
Thoughts and Prayers from zaga
Oh man..this is awful. Prayers go out to the Coach and his family.
Thoughts and prayers go out from Letcher Co.
Prayers with the Calipari family.
Terrible news! Prayers are with the Cal family!
Can see the real UK fans here.
Some might get mad, but the **** with it. I either see an older person die, then a kid. If it was his child. It would be another thing.
God bless the family!!!
cj2561 Wrote:Can see the real UK fans here.
Some might get mad, but the **** with it. I either see an older person die, then a kid. If it was his child. It would be another thing.

I'm not sure I have a clue what you mean????:please:

This has nothing to do with UK fans. This is about life lost, no matter the age or the relationship. Everyone knows I am no fan of Coach Calipari, but I do feel for his family in this time of loss. If you are referencing this as being specific to Calipari just because he is the UK coach, and it would get no play if it wasn't, that's irrelevent to people having feelings towards the lose of life. And no matter if it was an older person or a younger person, life lost is hard to take no matter what. Maybe this reminds some of their own loss. I lost my mother, she was older - does that mean the **** with it, no big loss because it was an older person? Would it be OK for anyone to say that they wish thier condolences and support?
Stardust Wrote:I'm not sure I have a clue what you mean????:please:

This has nothing to do with UK fans. This is about life lost, no matter the age or the relationship. Everyone knows I am no fan of Coach Calipari, but I do feel for his family in this time of loss. If you are referencing this as being specific to Calipari just because he is the UK coach, and it would get no play if it wasn't, that's irrelevent to people having feelings towards the lose of life. And no matter if it was an older person or a younger person, life lost is hard to take no matter what. Maybe this reminds some of their own loss. I lost my mother, she was older - does that mean the **** without, no big loss because it was an older person? Would it be OK for anyone to say that they wish thier condolences and support?

That is the differn in your family and my family. My family rest use died is a part of life. Remember all the good thing, forgot the bad ones.
Praying for Coach Cal and family.

cj2561 Wrote:That is the differn in your family and my family. My family rest use died is a part of life. Remember all the good thing, forgot the bad ones.

I don't mean to cause any trouble or anything, but I wanted to say that it is tough to have someone you love to pass away. I'm pretty sure that having a loved one to pass away is listed as one of the most stressful events that a person can go through.
cj2561 Wrote:Can see the real UK fans here.

Man i don't care if this is someone from florida, tennessee or kentucky. A death is a tragic thing. Sympathy and remorse for Cal and his family would be greatly appreciated. Not what ever u was attempting to say.
That is kinda cold hearted don't you think cj?
I would recommend we quit referencing the above statement and move on.
The last thing this thread needs is people arguing over something as tragic as this.

I heard that Cal was going to be coaching tonight.
cj2561 Wrote:That is the differn in your family and my family. My family rest use died is a part of life. Remember all the good thing, forgot the bad ones.

Learn how to use proper grammar and stop looking like an idiot. We couldn't care less about what's different in your family than in Cal's. Get that negative **** out of here, dickcheese.
zaga_fan Wrote:I would recommend we quit referencing the above statement and move on.
The last thing this thread needs is people arguing over something as tragic as this.

I heard that Cal was going to be coaching tonight.

I agree, just seen that.

Prayers go to Coach and his family.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Man i don't care if this is someone from florida, tennessee or kentucky. A death is a tragic thing. Sympathy and remorse for Cal and his family would be greatly appreciated. Not what ever u was attempting to say.

:Thumbs:
Really hate to hear this. I hope the good Lord comforts Cal and his family and gives them the strength to deal with this tragedy.
Ballers Wrote:That is kinda cold hearted don't you think cj?

What i mean, if it was me... I would either see an older person die, then an younger ones. The older one have a good life. The younger ones, didn't have the change to live yet.
cj2561 Wrote:What i mean, if it was me... I would either see an older person die, then an younger ones. The older one have a good life. The younger ones, didn't have the change to live yet.

I understand what you're saying. Smile