Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: need some info please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What can you guys tell me about Spaldind Univ. My son is looking at baseball and they have talked to him along with other colleges just dont know alot about them can anyone help
All I can tell you is it is in Louisville and most of their team is made up of kids from louisville. And apparently it is a smoke free campus.
It's a pretty good college I had a friend who went there a few years back to play soccer and she loved it. Never heard her say a bad thing about it.
Spalding is in Division III and competes in the St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference. As someone above said, most of their athletes are from the Louisville area. Here is their athletic website:

http://www.spaldingathletics.com/
JCHS05 Wrote:All I can tell you is it is in Louisville and most of their team is made up of kids from louisville. And apparently it is a smoke free campus.

thanks a good thing, i know ASU(ARKANAS STATE) is as well..
Its a really good college, I got recruited out of high school to go there, I visit the campus and facilities and they were really nice, I really liked the place.
Thanks everybody for the info.