Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK at UT Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UK's pass defense is horrid. Kentucky will never beat Tennessee at football again.
UK trails, 14-7... halftime

UK scores on their first possession and forces UT to punt on their next possession. Cats drive right down the field and fumble the ball at the goal line and UT scores on their next two possessions off of big pass plays. If UK scores to go up 14-0, no telling how the 2nd quarter ends up.
That fumble hurt, but the Cats are still in a good position
If UK does not win this year, it will be a long time before they win again. UT's QB is going to be really good. Correct me if I am wrong he is true freshman playing this well.
Steve Brown should be out of a job within seconds of the final buzzer.
Jarons Wrote:If UK does not win this year, it will be a long time before they win again. UT's QB is going to be really good. Correct me if I am wrong he is true freshman playing this well.

he is
well the streak continuesSad... what bowl will ky be in? was hoping the liberty bowl, since i am so close or will TN get that?
This makes me sick.
The offensive play calling was almost just as bad as the defense...With all of our weapons we shouldn't be held to 14 points.
They have some serious housecleaning to do IMO
Yeah we have such a football tradition to build on. Clean house and bring in the football equivalent to Billy Clyde. I do think a change in regards to defense is a possibility.