Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Nevada 34 - Boise State 31 (OT)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I guess we don't have to worry about BSU taking up a spot they don't deserve in the BCS title game
Love It.
^ Only bad thing about this is the hope that TCU & BSU would have made it to the BCS champsionship. If so, that would have prompted the Playoff system immediately.
Stardust Wrote:^ Only bad thing about this is the hope that TCU & BSU would have made it to the BCS champsionship. If so, that would have prompted the Playoff system immediately.

Doubt it, there is to much money to be made in the Bowl Games.
I'm glad Boise lost.
One of the best football games I've ever seen.
^Took the words right out of my mouth.

Nevada put that fantastic Boise defense to the test in the 2nd half. And Boise has no idea what to do. Noone has pushed Boise the way Nevada did.

And this game showed how important a kicker is.
I would honestly hate to be that kicker. This could ruin his life.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I would honestly hate to be that kicker. This could ruin his life.

No doubt, but Moore showed great leadership in the locker room after the game when they asked him about what went wrong with their kicker.

Did anyone else see it?
Stardust Wrote:^ Only bad thing about this is the hope that TCU & BSU would have made it to the BCS champsionship. If so, that would have prompted the Playoff system immediately.

I agree.

There has been a change in a definition in Websters Dictionary.

Idiot - anyone against a playoff system in college football.
This is why we love college FOOTBALL!!!
The Boise St. bandwagon just lost a wheel!!!!
Sad
So glad they lost, maybe ESPN will shut up about them now....
What are you talking about frenchie? Almost every analyst hates Boise, lol.
Finally the BCS wannabes were beat!!
vundy33 Wrote:What are you talking about frenchie? Almost every analyst hates Boise, lol.

I'm definitely not french. I knew a lot of them hated them, but at least it doesn't stir controversy about them being undefeated and beating northwest Oklahoma christian tech 76-0 or whatever every weekend. They're finally out of the discussion.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I agree.

There has been a change in a definition in Websters Dictionary.

Idiot - anyone against a playoff system in college football.

:lmao: Amen :Thumbs:
king360 Wrote:The Boise St. bandwagon just lost a wheel!!!!
Yes!
leecoukfan Wrote:Finally the BCS wannabes were beat!!
Yes!
geauxtigers75 Wrote:I'm definitely not french. I knew a lot of them hated them, but at least it doesn't stir controversy about them being undefeated and beating northwest Oklahoma christian tech 76-0 or whatever every weekend. They're finally out of the discussion.

and **** Yes!
This is the best thing that has happened this year......at least until I see Mike Hartline play his last game at UK along with the other senior jokes we have there right now.

i hate Boise they might have went 500 in the SEC but i doubt it, I honestly believe UK and Tenn could compete with them, there a joke.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:I'm definitely not french. I knew a lot of them hated them, but at least it doesn't stir controversy about them being undefeated and beating northwest Oklahoma christian tech 76-0 or whatever every weekend. They're finally out of the discussion.

lol, I know you're not French, I was referring to the "geaux" in your name.

I agree.
I Love it!
Well I love Boise State and would have loved to see them in the big dance.One bad game can kill you.Ask Alabama;LSU; and so on.They are still awsome and deserve respect.
How can u deserve respect playing in such a soft conference. If they want to prove something switch conferences.
Really hate Boise St losing because there kicker can't hit a chip shot.
Great game to watch though, I was rooting for the wolf pack all the way.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:How can u deserve respect playing in such a soft conference. If they want to prove something switch conferences.

It's not that easy.
Choke!!!!!
Aslan Wrote:It's not that easy.

It really is. We saw many teams move this past summer.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:It really is. We saw many teams move this past summer.

I lol'd.
Aslan Wrote:It's not that easy.

TCU just did it
Pages: 1 2