Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who is the Most Valuable Player For UK??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im asking this questiong to see who is the most VALUABLE to the team! not as in the best player but what player means the most to the team to get the W!
I say deandre Liggins! this kid has impressed me alot this season with his D! I think without Liggins this team would have a hard time winning games! Wihtrout him the other teams top scorer would be scoring more! liggins plays great D and get UK the W i think
This team wont be about 1 player every knight. Their all very different players. If liggins can learn to pass the ball out on those drives he would be very dangerous.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:This team wont be about 1 player every knight. Their all very different players. If liggins can learn to pass the ball out on those drives he would be very dangerous.

LOL

I'm not afraid to say that this team is set up exactly like last year, and I'm fine with that. Knight takes over Walls spot as the heart of the team, Jones replaces Cousins as the soul!
Stardust Wrote:LOL

I'm not afraid to say that this team is set up exactly like last year, and I'm fine with that. Knight takes over Walls spot as the heart of the team, Jones replaces Cousins as the soul!

Well Said My Friend.:Thumbs:
theVILLE Wrote:Im asking this questiong to see who is the most VALUABLE to the team! not as in the best player but what player means the most to the team to get the W!
I say deandre Liggins! this kid has impressed me alot this season with his D! I think without Liggins this team would have a hard time winning games! Wihtrout him the other teams top scorer would be scoring more! liggins plays great D and get UK the W i think

Shouldn't you be making this thread for loserville. :biggrin:
Benchwarmer Wrote:Shouldn't you be making this thread for loserville. :biggrin:

What's there to talk about for the Cardinals. If you were a Cards fan, you'd rather talk UK too!
^ your picture violates rules and makes me sick. lol
TJ.
Definitely Vargas or Harrellson...
Wildcatk23 Wrote:^ your picture violates rules and makes me sick. lol

LOL :moon:
Terrance Jones. No brainier!
MisterPerfect Wrote:Terrance Jones. No brainier!

Agree
Jones.
Jones. Just look what happened when he got in foul trouble.
Two of them.

The Blue Knight and TJ.
Can I say 3?
Terrence, Knight, and Miller.

If I had to pick one it'd be Jones, just because he's been so consistent.
TJ That is All.