Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Connecticut 70 (2)Michigan State 67 (Maui Invitational)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OVERRATED!!! Division 2 Chaminade plays the Spartans really close in the 1st Rd and then the Huskies beat them in the Semis, looks like the Spartans may have been overrated!
Spartans usual play teams they are superior to close for some reason. There good but IDK about being ranked #2 good. Maybe UCONN is just very underrated. Walker is one of the best players in college basketball.
^ UConn is that good!
UCONN is that good. But I see UK beating them down tonight.. They have one big threat with Walker.. The rest doesn't impress me at all.
Ballers Wrote:UCONN is that good. But I see UK beating them down tonight.. They have one big threat with Walker.. The rest doesn't impress me at all.

I get what you are saying. Walker WON that game, as well as the night before all by himself. UConns other players are better than what they have shown so far. Just like yesterday when I said Washington can not shoot as good as they had been shooting, UConn's supporting players will not continue to play as poorly as they have. Okwandi has been non-existent for UConn, but he has played against really good interior players. Tonight, he plays against Harrelson and Vargas. We could see the emergence of the Nigerian Night Train, or Harrelson and "Perry" Vargas will look like Wilt Chamberlain!
Nigerian Night Train!?!?!?! LOL!!!
Wow lol. I do agree Dust but wow! Nigerian night train. Wow. Lmbo.