Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Taylor Newsome Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Centre is off to a 3-0 start, but I've only been able to find stats from one of the games. In a 62-48 win over LaGrange Taylor played 14 minutes, going 2-2 from the field for 4 points. He had 5 rebounds (3 defensive and 2 offensive). I will try to locate stats from the other two games...
Taylor has played in 2 of Centre's 3 games this year. His stats from the other game were 12 minutes, 1-2 from the field for 2 points, 2 rebounds (both offensive), and 1 steal. Taylor wears #34 for Centre. Their next game is on Tuesday against Transylvania University and Ashley Hatfield...
The King Wrote:Taylor has played in 2 of Centre's 3 games this year. His stats from the other game were 12 minutes, 1-2 from the field for 2 points, 2 rebounds (both offensive), and 1 steal. Taylor wears #34 for Centre. Their next game is on Tuesday against Transylvania University and Ashley Hatfield...

Congrats Bacon.
In a 51-56 loss to Transylvania Taylor played 10 minutes, putting up 2 points, 1 rebound, and 2 steals. He was 1-1 from the field.
The King Wrote:In a 51-56 loss to Transylvania Taylor played 10 minutes, putting up 2 points, 1 rebound, and 2 steals. He was 1-1 from the field.

I bet Taylor and Ashley enjoyed getting to play against each other. Keep working Taylor. You continue to make the SV community proud.
In a 63-60 win over Rhodes College Taylor played 9 minutes, putting up 3 points and 1 rebound. He was 1-1 from the field and 1-1 from the line. Centre moves to 4-1 on the season...