Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Minnesota 74 - West Virginia 70
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final

Puerto Rico Tip-Off Championship
Big Congrats to Minnesota and Tubby!
Great start to the season!
Tubby FTW
Nice to see Tubby having another great start. I'd love to see the Gophers take the Big 10 this year.
WVU goes down!!!! Woooooo..

We;re ya at Eerie.
Ballers Wrote:WVU goes down!!!! Woooooo..

We;re ya at Eerie.

still celebrating last years win over UK......
^I'd say lol
^Your probably right.
Or either celebrating the win over UNC last week.
Stardust Wrote:still celebrating last years win over UK......

that shows the kind of season that WVU is gonna have if that is what he is doing :biggrin: :lmao: ............
Lol, This is great.
Quote from you know who
Not bad considering. Huggy gets the best of his players. Yesterday, Jennings was the go to guy. Today, it was Casey Mitchell. And go ahead and keep jawing about the Big East. You guys are STILL ****ed that WVU sent the best UK team EVER home with their tails tucked firmly between their legs.

Who did Huggey get the best out of in this game?
Hey, you guys ought to be celebrating Vandy beating UNC.
Glad to see Tubby doing well in MN!
This has to be the best Minnesota team he has ever had.
Maybe Cal needs to give Tubby a call.
Why in the **** would Cal give Tubby a call? Minnesota isn't the defending champions of their conference, Minnesota didn't go 20-0 last year, Minnesota didn't go to the Elite Eight.

Explain please.
We should have never run Tubby off.
FBALL Wrote:We should have never run Tubby off.

He didn't cheat enough!
Tubby left on his own. Why has everyone forgot that? It caught us off guard and we quickly made the worst hire in basketball history. Cat fans did give old tubby ****.Why? Because they loved the rick pitino style of running and gunning and tubby didnt play that way all the time. Tubby also had quite a few players he brought in that didnt work out and our talent level dropped. Calipari was the perfect hire for Uk's situation. I think Tubby is first class all the way.
FBALL Wrote:We should have never run Tubby off.

In my 28 years of life I've had few days I can truly say I enjoyed. And rarely do I hears news that excites me. But when I heard that he was leaving on the radio I truly got happy. It was the best new I had heard in a Long time at the time
vundy33 Wrote:Why in the **** would Cal give Tubby a call? Minnesota isn't the defending champions of their conference, Minnesota didn't go 20-0 last year, Minnesota didn't go to the Elite Eight.

Explain please.

Tubby did what Cal can't do....beat Huggins.
He was run off by an idiotic fanbase. No doubt Cal can recruit. But what will be the cost in the long run.
ImagineThat! Wrote:Tubby did what Cal can't do....beat Huggins.

That should make you feel bad knowing that your team this year sucks.

FBALL Wrote:He was run off by an idiotic fanbase. No doubt Cal can recruit. But what will be the cost in the longbrun.

Tubby accomplished 1 national title with rick pitinos team. Tubby was a great regular season coach, but when we needed a win in the tournament we couldnt deliver.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:That should make you feel bad knowing that your team this year sucks.

Tubby accomplished 1 national title with rick pitinos team. Tubby was a great regular season coach, but when we needed a win in the tournament we couldnt deliver.

:Clap:
FBALL Wrote:He was run off by an idiotic fanbase. No doubt Cal can recruit. But what will be the cost in the longbrun.

Final Fours!

Not saying we will get to keep them though!
lebron6 Wrote:neither of these teams dont impress me and tubby is probably one of the worst coaches in ncaa history

The defense rests.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:That should make you feel bad knowing that your team this year sucks.

I do not quite think that a 4 point loss to a well coached Minnesota team in an early season tournament means that WVU sucks. Is WVU as good as they were last year....probably not. Will they win the Big East again....probably not. Will they return to the final four...probably not. But suck....no!

Never under-estimate a Bob Huggins coached team. They will continue to improve throughout the year.
ImagineThat! Wrote:I do not quite think that a 4 point loss to a well coached Minnesota team in an early season tournament means that WVU sucks. Is WVU as good as they were last year....probably not. Will they win the Big East again....probably not. Will they return to the final four...probably not. But suck....no!

Never under-estimate a Bob Huggins coached team. They will continue to improve throughout the year.

:Thumbs:
This is me, underestimating Bobby Huggins and WVU.
Pages: 1 2