Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Oklahoma vs #8 UK 11/22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Oklahoma (3-0)....Kentucky (2-0)

1st round of the Maui. 5:30 tip-off ESPN2.
If Keith Gallon is still at Oklahoma they will win. But Go Cats!..lol
^

UK would had the hands full with Gallon. I think he should have stayed, he was a big boy but he wasn't NBA ready.
MVP2 Wrote:^

UK would had the hands full with Gallon. I think he should have stayed, he was a big boy but he wasn't NBA ready.

I agree, I didn't know he had left. I watched him play at South Laurel and he was a beast!
Nice match-up for the Cats. This will be a real nice test for them. I believe they come out ahead, but I am more interested to see how our interior plays against quality competition
Oklahoma has some okay players, but I fully expect UK to win by 15-20.
I agree with Blackcat. I expect our inside game to show that they're not as bad as people think, and our guards, Jones and Miller to absolutely dominate all of their competition.

Kentucky 71
Oklahoma 59

We need a thread for the entire Maui...who would we play if we won?
Kentucky by 12 GO CATS.
GO CATS!!! C-A-T-S! CATS CATS CATS!

UK WINS IT 86-73!

:rockon::rockon:
Kentucky 80-65.
UK wins but it definitely won't be a blowout. Like stated above, hopefully UK improves there interior D and rebounds well.
UK - 81
OU - 72
UK by 11.
I don't see UK having too many problems with Oklahoma considering that they were taken into Overtime by North Carolina Central!!

Although it should be interesting to see how Kentucky handles the Oklahoma bigs. Oklahoma's big man Andrew Fitzgerald(6'8'' 258lbs) is averaging 15pts and 7rebs per game as well as Nic Thompson(6'9'' 212lbs) is averaging 6pts and 9rebs per game!

I think the Cats may struggle a little down low but I still see them winning by double digits!

Kentucky - 76

Oklahoma - 60
Kentucky-74
Oklahoma-61
UK - 76
Sooners - 61

It will be close first half, UK turns it on in the 2nd.

And the Maui Invitational begins..
If UK does end up winning this game, it will be them and Mich. St. down the road.
What a game that will be.
My question is how the world is UK NOT in the top 10 now?
Thats kinda dumb.
UK by less than 10 but more than 5 Wink
Ballers Wrote:My question is how the world is UK NOT in the top 10 now?
Thats kinda dumb.

Gonzaga is ahead of them in both pollsWink
zaga_fan Wrote:Gonzaga is ahead of them in both pollsWink

That is garbage, I'm sorry.
Didn't the Zags get beat?
UK hasn't been beat so how is that fair?
Ballers Wrote:That is garbage, I'm sorry.
Didn't the Zags get beat?
UK hasn't been beat so how is that fair?
The new polls come out today. There hasn't been one released since the Zags lost.

UK is favored by 15 in this game so I expect UK to win by 25.
BCF4L Wrote:The new polls come out today. There hasn't been one released since the Zags lost.

They shall be in the top 10. :rockon:
I'll take the Cats by 7 in this one. I really like the way they have come out focused in the first two games of the season.
BCF4L Wrote:The new polls come out today. There hasn't been one released since the Zags lost.

AP polls were released already

Gonzaga 11
UK 12

My sources could be innacurate but it says updated @ 2:19 AM on 11/22

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/rankings/ap
^ after gonzaga was man handled by SDSU they should not be ahead of any of the unbeaten top 15.
^I take it you mean manhandled by the rebounding stats.
Because they only lost by 3.
Either way, I think we all agree Zaga being put in the top 10 or top 15 for that is a mistake.
Why do I have a feeling UK will play Washington soon.Boy,that game be like a hockey match!
Ballers Wrote:Either way, I think we all agree Zaga being put in the top 10 or top 15 for that is a mistake.

:Thumbs:
I went ahead and updated the ranking Wink
LWC Wrote:I went ahead and updated the ranking Wink

LOL...

Why thank you LWC you kind sir, you.
Pages: 1 2