Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: EKU 17 Austin Peay 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Colonels somewhat salvage their season with a 17-3 victory over the Governors. The Colonels finish the season with a 6-5 record.
I hope they can put together a whole season next year. Seems like since Kidd retired EKU will play great only half the season. At least they salvage a winning season after starting 0-3.
I like to see them on the plus side of .500
I'm glad to see EKU get another win, but I thought the Colonels would put up more points.
MVP2 Wrote:I'm glad to see EKU get another win, but I thought the Colonels would put up more points.

A fumble on the 1 foot line and a dropped pass for a first down on the 8 yard line didn't help. Also an interception in the endzone.
MVP2 Wrote:I'm glad to see EKU get another win, but I thought the Colonels would put up more points.

I agree. I had hoped they had their offensive problems solved, but I'm extremely disappointed in the way the offense played yesterday. I almost wished they would have lost in hopes that that would have forced a change at offensive coordinator.
Westside Wrote:[/B]

I agree. I had hoped they had their offensive problems solved, but I'm extremely disappointed in the way the offense played yesterday. I almost wished they would have lost in hopes that that would have forced a change at offensive coordinator.

Regardless of who the offensive coordinator is, he can't catch the ball for the players, he can't keep them from fumbling or throwing interceptions. The players were not as focused in this game and made many mistakes, but that will happen to any team. It was a win and this team finished with a winning record when they could have laid down and quit. I hope that they can build on this and come out next year and have a great season.