Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 79 - Portland 48
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Cats looked really good on defense
^ I didn't see any of this game. But it looked like they dominated this game from the opening tip
The Defense they played the first 10 minutes of the game, was as good as it gets for Kentucky.... I still think they will struggle to guard the low post with dominant big men
Stardust Wrote:^ I didn't see any of this game. But it looked like they dominated this game from the opening tip

UK jumped out to a 15-0 lead and I don't think Portland ever got it to single digits.
Obvious weaknesses jumped out but I was impressed with UK.
Lack of a good big man is going to hurt us throughout the year defending the post and rebounding. Defense gave up way to many open shots that Portland was just missing but these guys are young and will improve.
But TJ and Knight played good as always. Probably the best I've ever seen Miller shoot. He's playing with something he didn't have last year----confidence.
Navajo4life Wrote:The Defense they played the first 10 minutes of the game, was as good as it gets for Kentucky.... I still think they will struggle to guard the low post with dominant big men

I completely agree with that. I hope to see Harrelson get 10-12 rebs a game like in this, he ripped down 12 in this one, we need that.
Cats looked good.

As Goldberg used to say, "Who's next?"
Miller Smile

how many did he have?
Ballers Wrote:Miller Smile

how many did he have?

He had Lottery Pick numbers of 15 points:eyeroll:
:biggrin: