Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Duke 79 - Miami(OH) 45
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Top-ranked Duke routs Miami (Ohio)

Seth Curry put in 17 and Mason Plumlee gets a career high with 14 RBs.

Josh Sewell, a freshman from Louisville Trinity, had six points for the RedHawks.
Duke has a ton of talent again this year. Irving and Curry with the group returning, they have a good chance at repeating. Duke had a big man, I'd really like their chances, I just dont consider the Pumble brothers as a "big man".
^I know what you mean.
I think the Plumlee's are hard to deal with though.
They have another one coming up next year lol
No highlights or stats of Singler?? Hahahahahaha
^He had a bad shooting night.
He came out hot and cooled off really quick.
8 pts (3-11) if I remember correct.
Regardless of last nights performance, Singler is still one of the top players in college basketball this season.
3-11 sure does sound like one of the best players in the country to me..
'specially when it's against one of the toughest teams in the NCAA Big Grin
Singler will have his games this year.
zaga_fan Wrote:Singler will have his games this year.

Oh I'm sure he will as every player in the NCAA has a good game or two.
^This was more than likely one of singlers 1 or 2 BAD games
Back to back
duke!
IMO Duke is better than they were last year.
I bet Duke goes Farther then uk will ever go consider once again Duke has the better team
Aslan Wrote:IMO Duke is better than they were last year.

Hate to admit it, but they are.
They straight up made fun of this team..
The score wasn't as close as this suggest that's for sure..
I think at half time it was like 59 to 24.. It was a massacre to say the least...

I agree.
DukeFan4life Wrote:I bet Duke goes Farther then uk will ever go consider once again Duke has the better team

I bet Gonzaga go further then Duke will ever go consider once again Gonzaga has the better team

It's close....
but I think Zoubek out of the mix down low hurts them quite a bit
zaga_fan Wrote:I bet Gonzaga go further then Duke will ever go consider once again Gonzaga has the better team

Yup, getting beat @ home against SDSU, proves they are the better team.
I didn't think Zoubek was that big of a loss imo...
Ballers Wrote:I didn't think Zoubek was that big of a loss imo...

Offensive Zoubek wasnt a big loss but on the other end, Zoubek was a big part of Duke winning the title last season IMO.He was a pretty soild rebounder and could block a shot or 2 and always contest a shot., he was their only true man on the team.
MVP2 Wrote:Offensive Zoubek wasnt a big loss but on the other end, Zoubek was a big part of Duke winning the title last season IMO.He was a pretty soild rebounder and could block a shot or 2 and always contest a shot., he was their only true man on the team.

Too slowwwww..
MVP2 Wrote:Yup, getting beat @ home against SDSU, proves they are the better team.

I was just poking fun at the grammar Wink
Duke is a lot better than the Zags
Ballers Wrote:Too slowwwww..

He did a lot of damage for them.
Good defense and there aren't many big men with the presence of mind to pull down and offensive board and kick it out to a guard for a quick 3.
He and Scheyer were deadly with that last year.