Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: San Diego St 79 Gonzaga 76
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
San Diego State Was in charge the entire game. Rebounded the ball at will.
Hahahahahahahahhahaha.
^ dude, ill give you like 5000000000$ Monopoly money if you bring back the Lion.
Sad
Was Gonzaga ranked?
San Diego State was ranked 25 in the AP poll.
So this isn't a MAJOR upset by any means.
It is, however, the biggest win in the history of this upstart program.
Gonzaga losing at home has only happened 5 times in the last 80+ games and I'm sure this team was well aware of that going into this game.
They have California's HS player of the year playing for them and a coach in Steve Fisher that has won a national title with Michigan and was the man who recruited and coached "The Fab Five" in Michigan.

The Zags played a lot of zone which left them powerless on the boards....
I don't agree with it but I'm not the coach Wink
The biggest problem was that they really didn't have any kind of identity on offense.
The only time the offense looked good is when they gave it to Stephen Gray at the top of the key and set screens for him(The LeBron-Cavs Offense).
I trust that Mark Few will get this club together and have them playing a lot smarter by the end of season.
Go Zags!
Beat K-State!
RadioVeteran Wrote:Was Gonzaga ranked?

Zags are ranked 11 and SDSU is ranked 25.
zaga_fan Wrote:Zags are ranked 11 and SDSU is ranked 25.

:flush:Confusedhh:
zaga_fan Wrote:Zags are ranked 11 and SDSU is ranked 25.

I guess the Zags were over ranked. I guess this was one of the games that proved they have the TOUGHEST schedule in the nation....:biggrin:
^This doesn't do anything to disprove their SOS....
only their rank lol
Stardust Wrote:I guess the Zags were over ranked. I guess this was one of the games that proved they have the TOUGHEST schedule in the nation....:biggrin:

I knew it was coming from someone.
SDSU is a good team,they returned all 5 starters from last season.However, I didnt think the Zags would lose this game because of it being played @ Gonzaga. It was a good game to watch though, Gray for the Zags is a beast. I expect Zags to make another run for a title as always. My presason pick with all SEC east teams being Zags, I now disagree with that, except UK and FL Wink.
^Gray could have scored 50 if he wanted to last night.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:^ dude, ill give you like 5000000000$ Monopoly money if you bring back the Lion.

Haha, why is this
Does Steve Fisher coach at San Diego St.?
Jarons Wrote:Does Steve Fisher coach at San Diego St.?

Sure does
Congrats SD St.