Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #6 Kansas 79 - Valparaiso 44
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Twin brothers Marcus and Markieff Morris each had double-doubles and Kansas (No. 6 ESPN/USA Today, No. 7 AP) romped past Valparaiso 79-44 Monday night for the Jayhawks' 61st consecutive home victory.

So tell me, does anyone look for the Jayhawks to stir up some trouble this year? They lost Aldrich and Sherron Collins.. IMO, they still have a pretty good squad with the twins, Morningstar, and Tayshaun Taylor.
^They never stir up all that much trouble lol
They get ranked high and end up getting upset.
That upset last year was one of the biggest of all-time
Congrats Kansas
zaga_fan Wrote:^They never stir up all that much trouble lol
They get ranked high and end up getting upset.
That upset last year was one of the biggest of all-time

That reminds me of gonzaga Smile
Wildcatk23 Wrote:That reminds me of gonzaga Smile

haha. yup.
Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Kansas win the national championship about 2-3 years ago?
They will still choke down the stretch
Ballers Wrote:haha. yup.
Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Kansas win the national championship about 2-3 years ago?

They beat Memphis in 08.
Ballers Wrote:haha. yup.

Yep.
Calipari gift-wrapped them a championship down the stretch.
zaga_fan Wrote:Yep.

Actually it was a wild and lucky 3 point shot by Brandon Rush..
But yeah, Memphis and Cal was in the final game with them Smile
^I seem to remember that game coming down to Cal's team not shooting FTs
zaga_fan Wrote:Yep.

Instead of "Hack a' Shaq", it was "Hack a' Tiger". They were misearable in the last five minutes of the game on the FT line. I hated what KU was doing when they started it, and just got more and more interested in it as it continued. That had to be the worse display of FT shooting down the stretch of a game in history.
Stardust Wrote:Instead of "Hack a' Shaq", it was "Hack a' Tiger". They were misearable in the last five minutes of the game on the FT line. I hated what KU was doing when they started it, and just got more and more interested in it as it continued. That had to be the worse display of FT shooting down the stretch of a game in history.

I agree.
Stardust Wrote:Instead of "Hack a' Shaq", it was "Hack a' Tiger". They were misearable in the last five minutes of the game on the FT line. I hated what KU was doing when they started it, and just got more and more interested in it as it continued. That had to be the worse display of FT shooting down the stretch of a game in history.

I mean you have to have someone on the floor that can hit the front end of a 1-and-1....
but no one on the team could do anything.
I mean there was a point laten when Memphis had a lead that any other team in the field of 64 could have rode to a Win.