Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mitch Barnhart Finalist for Kansas AD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, If those salary's are correct. I would just ask UK for more money. No way i leave UK, Unless they didnt give me the raise lo.
See ya Mitch.
we will be better after hes gone
You guys are high. There is no way him leaving would be a positive for us.

I'm with Wildcat. UK should offer him ALOT more money. Good, squared away AD's are hard to come by these days.
vundy33 Wrote:You guys are high. There is no way him leaving would be a positive for us.

I'm with Wildcat. UK should offer him ALOT more money. Good, squared away AD's are hard to come by these days.

Vundy, I wish I was. Maybe it's his way to get more money kinda like a Coach K- Lakers type thing..
Westside Wrote:Vundy, I wish I was. Maybe it's his way to get more money kinda like a Coach K- Lakers type thing..

Smart..I really don't think he'll leave. He's like family.
I'd be fine with him leaving....
maybe we'll get someone who will put some work into the football program Wink
wouldn't really be a surprise his right hand man Lee Todd is out so what better time for Mitch to leave...Something smells fishy to me...
Barnhart, a Kansas native, issued a statement saying Kansas had not formally reached out to him about the position.
“We have received calls from friends and supporters of the university about the athletic director position at Kansas,” Barnhart said in the release. “I have not been formally contacted by the University of Kansas.”
Barnhart, who was born in Kansas City and graduated from Ottawa University in Kansas, acknowledged his ties to the state but stated his commitment to UK.
“I am 100 percent focused on UK Athletics,” Barnhart said.