Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Why cant UK win?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I tell u y........rondo is not a team player it is all about him and he is terrible in the clutch. This is sickening........uk basketball is not supposed to be 10-6........put in the scrubs they can do just as good
i agree 100 percent but there going to keep loosing untill they come together as a team, if i was the coach i would set them down and tell them weve lost 3 in a way you could either start winning or just lay down and let everyone else run all over you.
Pick anyone of at least 100 reasons.
Morris can't do it all. Whats happened to Patrick Sparks. He is non existant?
Rondo seemed lost on that inbounds play with 6 seconds on the shot clock when we were only down 1.
And you know that Tubby had told them how many seconds remained on the clock. That was all RONDO on that one.
i dont understand what is so hard....
Well they need to taking some shooting leasons from WVU!!!!!!!!!!!!

And how to play team ball.
kentucky basketball aint completely down at least the girls are winning they should start playing there games on tv.
tubby sucks it up this year
"CatDawg" Wrote:And you know that Tubby had told them how many seconds remained on the clock. That was all RONDO on that one.

Exactly! There is something deeper going on that we dont know about. Sparks has lost all his heart. Rondo, Bradford and Crawford cant play team ball.
The problems remain with the STUDS that were brought in last year. They were all so good and were going to just kick butt. Same as the reason Crawford left last year they all want to be the star and can't stand to play TEAM ball.
Sparks is acting like he is stoned, have time he doesnt even know where he is on the court, not to mention his back court mate in Rondo.
we are also a young team, but so NC and they are good this year.
"Cash" Wrote:we are also a young team, but so NC and they are good this year.

I agree we are young. But this was a banged up Alabama team with a short bench. They even got in foul trouble early and KY still couldnt put them away.
Is this the same Alabama team that got man handled by Ole Miss? If so UK is in some serious throuble.
If you saw them practice you would have your answer.
All you have to do is ask any Coach that went to tubby"s Clinic this year they will tell you, things have changed, practice was nothing like it had been in seasons past.
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:If you saw them practice you would have your answer.
All you have to do is ask any Coach that went to tubby"s Clinic this year they will tell you, things have changed, practice was nothing like it had been in seasons past.

So do you think this team can make the NCAA tournament? If they miss the tournament I think Tubby is gone. I can understand having a down season ever once in a while. But a bad season at Kentucky is a second round exit.
that was by far the worst coaches game at the end of the hame they was down three points in the end and sparks was on the bench remember he is the most cluch shooter on there team what was tubby thinking there is time for a change in lexington someone please relize tubby needs out
"Cash" Wrote:we are also a young team, but so NC and they are good this year.

They just lost their 4th game today. They're better than UK but not that great either.
"TE#82" Wrote:that was by far the worst coaches game at the end of the hame they was down three points in the end and sparks was on the bench remember he is the most cluch shooter on there team what was tubby thinking there is time for a change in lexington someone please relize tubby needs out

That's exactly where Sparks needs to be and for the entire game. He hasn't been clutch or anything else but terrible all year.
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:If you saw them practice you would have your answer.

Doc from what you've heard or seen what do you think is the difference. What type of change has taken place in practice.
he mite not be doin good this season but he is the best clutxh shooter they got i guess u and tubby both have something against sparks tubby never plays sparks he is a great shooter prol;;y the best they got
"TE#82" Wrote:he mite not be doin good this season but he is the best clutxh shooter they got i guess u and tubby both have something against sparks tubby never plays sparks he is a great shooter prol;;y the best they got

I agree he use to be a great shot. The best on the team. Right now though he is really struggling to find it.
This is the worst UK team I have ever seen. None have been this bad.
I THINK THAT THE REASON CAN BE SUMMED UP IN ONE LITTLE WORD----HEART!!!---THEY HAVE NO HEART. :no:
"TE#82" Wrote:he mite not be doin good this season but he is the best clutxh shooter they got i guess u and tubby both have something against sparks tubby never plays sparks he is a great shooter prol;;y the best they got

How can you say Tubby hasn't given him every chance to perform. If I was the coach he's _ _ _ would have been on the bench weeks ago sure wouldn't have been in the starting lineup.

The big stud that he is can't even average in double figures except for maybe turnovers.
"RANDALL FLAG" Wrote:I THINK THAT THE REASON CAN BE SUMMED UP IN ONE LITTLE WORD----HEART!!!---THEY HAVE NO HEART. :no:

I couldn't agree more and they just don't want it. ME ME ME is what this team is about.

Notice how even Sparks while on the sideline today kept his head down even when UK was back in the game. More worried about his own screw ups.
Morris is the only player on this team... as far as rondo gos i dont have a clue what his problem is the inbounds play today with 6 seconds on the shot clock shouldnt have been tubby's fault i mean rondo being the point guard and leader on the floor should have known that... but im not defending tubby either i dont know whats wrong with this team... sparks missed a few threes the past couple games and has quit shooting... and lets face it he can't do anything else, all orbzuit can do is pick up cheap fouls, i mean i dont know about anyone else but this is not what I personally expect from kentucky basketball, it sickens me to watch them anymore, We either need to get a new recruiting coach for kentucky or get rid of tubby because either the players he's recruiting arent "team" material or he just isnt doing his job by bringing the team together...
You know all i hear is how bad people want tubby out and i think tubby is a good coach and win teams lose they always think its the coaches fault the problem with this team is something is going on that we dont know about....thats the problem not tubby
Pages: 1 2