Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #18 Butler @ Louisvillle 11/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The runnersup of the NCAA touranment last season, the #18 Butler Bulldogs invade the new Yum Center to take on the home team, Louisville Cardinals.

Thoughts/Predictions?

I'm taking Ricky P to get a big win in the new Arena.

Cards-71
Bulldogs-66
Cards go Yum Yum on Butler
Butler wins.

Butler - 79
Louisville - 72
Butler takes the first game in the Yum Center
Butler
Ricky P and cards break in the YUM center in fashion and beat a ranked opponent
Dogs-78
Cards-86
Butler by 8 points
Butler by 10
Butler by 15.
I hope Villes Bball season will be better than there football........
Pride and Football Wrote:I hope Villes Bball season will be better than there football........

it will,only because they play more games,lol, Bulter wins this one
Beat down in the Yum Center...

Butler - 86
Loserville - 70
theVILLE Wrote:Ricky P and cards break in the YUM center in fashion and beat a ranked opponent

Which is the opposite of what Louisville is right? :lmao:
Butler is overrated bc of there title run last year.
UL wins this.
zaga_fan Wrote:Butler is overrated bc of there title run last year.
UL wins this.

Good prediction!! :ChairHit::zzz:
nom nom nom mmmhhmmm Yum Yum.
vundy33 Wrote:nom nom nom mmmhhmmm Yum Yum.

[Image: thats-what-she-said-300x300.jpg]
^Why!? lol....
I want to take Pitino but they don't have anyone that scares anybody. No stars, BUT they do go at LEAST 9 deep and that can help.

All in all, I want to go with the UL upset. Bring the Crowd!
I want to make a friendly bet..
Any UL fans out there that are a lil' risky?
Ballers Wrote:^Why!? lol....

just cuz...
Ballers Wrote:I want to make a friendly bet..
Any UL fans out there that are a lil' risky?

I'd took you on this bet, if I would have got on here earlier today.
Justice is in playing right now. dunno if he has score. but he has picked up an assit that i know of
NYY10 Wrote:Justice is in playing right now. dunno if he has score. but he has picked up an assit that i know of

Yeah, he hit a 3 a few mins ago.
I'm not the biggest louisville fan ever, but i love seeing the hometown boy play serious minutes. love the play he made in the first half with the cross over and dump off to jennings for a dunk. he finished with over 10 points after being fouled so much at the end of the game, believe he had 7 rebounds as well. dickie v couldn't stop talking about him throughout the game either! congrats mr basketball, i've got a reason to watch louisville basketball for the first time in my life.
bball_fan Wrote:I'm not the biggest louisville fan ever, but i love seeing the hometown boy play serious minutes. love the play he made in the first half with the cross over and dump off to jennings for a dunk. he finished with over 10 points after being fouled so much at the end of the game, believe he had 7 rebounds as well. dickie v couldn't stop talking about him throughout the game either! congrats mr basketball, i've got a reason to watch louisville basketball for the first time in my life.

:Thumbs::Thumbs: I'm with you.
Good game by the cards.
Great game cards and great game Ej.