Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Tennessee St @ UK 11/12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts/Predictions.

UK-84
ETSU-61
Uk - 87
etsu - 51
I guess we hear about Enes by the end of this week.

With or without, the Cats will win this game. It's a dangerous game though as ETS will look for revenge from last years First round NCAA 30 point loss to the Cats.

Cats 74-60
Does everyone remember last years season opener against Miami OH? I hope we dont have another break down like that and overlook the Bucs.
MVP2 Wrote:Does everyone remember last years season opener against Miami OH? I hope we dont have another break down like that and overlook the Bucs.

Do you remember the game in Stanford where we went into OT?
MVP2 Wrote:Does everyone remember last years season opener against Miami OH? I hope we dont have another break down like that and overlook the Bucs.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Our young players are gonna have to know that anyone can be beaten on any givin day.
UK
We start out slow, but finish strong.

Kentucky- 83
ETSU- 65
This ETSU team returns their 4 best starters from last years NCAA Tournament team which includes 3 seniors and a junior! This Buccaneer team could be very dangerous if the Cats don't come into this game focused and ready because you better believe that ETSU would want nothing more than to beat UK and they're prepared! But, I think that Cal will have the boys ready for this one but I still look for it to be close with it being the first game of the season!

UK - 85

ETSU - 70
UK 81 ETSU 70. Like someone said, if it is anything like the Miami or Stanford game last year, we may be in more of a fight then we think.
Kentucky by 24

I think if this team gets down like that early the will loose the game... Simply because the athletes that UK had last season isnt there... THey dont ahve the cousins, orton, patterson inside... they have jones and thats it
leecoukfan Wrote:This ETSU team returns their 4 best starters from last years NCAA Tournament team which includes 3 seniors and a junior! This Buccaneer team could be very dangerous if the Cats don't come into this game focused and ready because you better believe that ETSU would want nothing more than to beat UK and they're prepared! But, I think that Cal will have the boys ready for this one but I still look for it to be close with it being the first game of the season!

UK - 85

ETSU - 70

i agree with your statement, they will keep it very close,they play good ball, may be closer than many think
I think ETSU hangs around for most of the game but the cats pull out a 12-15 point win.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:We start out slow, but finish strong.

Kentucky- 83
ETSU- 65

Agreed
theVILLE Wrote:I think if this team gets down like that early the will loose the game... Simply because the athletes that UK had last season isnt there... THey dont ahve the cousins, orton, patterson inside... they have jones and thats it

Dude, you have no clue what your talking about ever....

UK 91
ET 67
Someone actually picked East Tenn to win.. what a joke.
UK wins the game but men from Murfeesboro stick around. CATS by 14.
Ballers Wrote:Dude, you have no clue what your talking about ever....

UK 91
ET 67

I wasnt meaning loose the ETSU game... My bad there bro.. I was meaning against a team that could shoot like the sam houston team or something...
Kentucky 81-67.
LWC Wrote:UK wins the game but men from Murfeesboro stick around. CATS by 14.

East Tennessee State is located in Johnson City, Middle Tennessee State is in Murfreesboro.
theVILLE Wrote:I think if this team gets down like that early the will loose the game... Simply because the athletes that UK had last season isnt there... THey dont ahve the cousins, orton, patterson inside... they have jones and thats it

:lmao:

Tell me kid, didn't you and everyone else think the exact same thing about all the freshman we had last year?

The athletes that UK had last season isn't there? Lamb, Poole and Knight aren't good players? We don't have near as much as an inside presence as we had last year, but don't act like this team only has one good player.
UK 78
ETSU 53

Anyone know if this will be on DirectTV?