Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: EKU 49 Jacksonville St. 37
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FinalTongueirateSho
i left from the movies a little while ago and they were still playing.

Congrats EKU
Can't remember who the receiver was but EKU was on the #1 play for Sportscenter's Top 10 plays!!!!
The Colonels had the offense firing on all cylinders tonight.
Very good win for EKU! Keep it rolling Colonels!.
leecoukfan Wrote:Can't remember who the receiver was but EKU was on the #1 play for Sportscenter's Top 10 plays!!!!

Tyrone Goard
leecoukfan Wrote:Can't remember who the receiver was but EKU was on the #1 play for Sportscenter's Top 10 plays!!!!

Anyone have a link for this catch? I only got to see the end of the game and I missed it.
This is the same Jacksonville State team that beat Ole Miss and was undefeated and ranked 2nd in both D2 polls! Awesome win for the Colonels!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:This is the same Jacksonville State team that beat Ole Miss and was undefeated and ranked 2nd in both D2 polls! Awesome win for the Colonels!

D2? Both EKU and Jacksonville State are D1 FCS. (Formally D1 AA) D2 is Tusculum, Carson Newman, etc. The Colonels came out with a great game plan and executed it throughout the entire night. GO COLONELS keep it going for the last two games of the season and into next year.TongueirateSho
BIGREDDAWG Wrote:D2? Both EKU and Jacksonville State are D1 FCS. (Formally D1 AA) D2 is Tusculum, Carson Newman, etc. The Colonels came out with a great game plan and executed it throughout the entire night. GO COLONELS keep it going for the last two games of the season and into next year.TongueirateSho
You are correct sir. That still confuses me, lol..thanks for the correction.
Wow Big win for EKU.
Congrats EKU
Jarons Wrote:Anyone have a link for this catch? I only got to see the end of the game and I missed it.