Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 49 Charleston Southern 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
Whew, I'm glad we squeaked that one out.
anybody got the box score from the game. Congrats Cats, even though I thought we shouldn't have given up that much scorer, but Winston Guy was awful in this game. If we win the last two games that would tie the record for a first year coach with 7. Bear Bryant had 7 wins his first game as UK coach. Good Luck next week as we honor the seniors.
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!

Gah, I just woke up from probably the best 2 hour nap ever, and when I seen that score on the main page before I went into the College forum, I started freaking out, thought that was our final score in a basketball game.

Congrats Cats. But, after how this team has played and embarressed us, I'm done caring until they can prove we're not a bottom-feeder SEC team. We're ALOT better than that.
Much needed win.
No the next two is a much needed win. This one shouldn't even be that close.
cougarpride08 Wrote:No the next two is a much needed win. This one shouldn't even be that close.

True but a win is a win.
I know we've started out slow against some of the better teams in the country, but who honestly expected us to start out slow against CSU? I mean come on coaching staff! We throw a pick and let them put up 21 points in the first 3 quarters. Pathetic job by our defense today and coaching staff IMO.

I am glad to see our running game be as successful as it was, but then again we should have been able to run the ball with ease against a 1-AA school. Don't know what Hartline was thinking on his INT, but seems like he does that at least once a game now. Feel really bad for Danny Trevathan, as he's our only defender worth a SEC scholarship.

Hopefully this off-season we can make a change for the better and get rid of Steve Brown. That's all I'm done ranting after a poor performance by the football team today.
congrats to CATS
I was at the game today and I was impressed with everything the School did for the Military today
A win is a win.
I was very surprised to see the Wildcats locked at 14-14 with 4 minutes left in the 2nd quarter! Even though the Cats ended up winning by 4 touchdowns, it's not a good thing that they allowed 21 points in this one. I was expecting the Cats to allow 7 at the most, hopefully their defense was just taking it easy and resting to try and finish the regular season with two more wins!
Cats were playing down to their competition, however, they need to play like they did against Auburn, Georgia and South Carolina in the 2nd half for the entire game the next two games. I say we beat and end the streak in Knoxville....
Im marking this up a "loss".lol
Does anyone honestly expect them to show their A-Game against Charleston Southern?
This was the ugliest win I have ever seen, thank god we didn't play an SEC game yesterday or we would have lost by 132 points. CSU is awful and we still don't shut them out and put up 50? The only teams they beat are in D2!!! Our coaching staff just depends on halftime adjustments because they can't come up with a good game plan. Period.
A win is a win. We have 5 wins now, one away from the 5th straight bowl game. Lets go out and get two more wins against SEC comp. and end that streak in Knoxville. Go Cats!
MVP2 Wrote:A win is a win. We have 5 wins now, one away from the 5th straight bowl game. Lets go out and get two more wins against SEC comp. and end that streak in Knoxville. Go Cats!

Who is next on the schedule?
Vandy.
^ They are bad this year, but they did do something that UK didn't and that is beat Ole Miss. Cats should get that 6th win handily on Saturday
Horrible start, but a decent finish