Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Memphis@Tennessee 8:00p
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will be on CBS College Sports Channel tonight. That is channel 152 for dish-network.
I know it was Memphis, but it feels good to FINALLY get a win. Tyler Bray looked great, considering it was his first time starting at QB and he's a true freshman. Setting a school record, with 5 touchdown passes in a half, is a big accomplishment, when you consider all the great quarterbacks who have played at UT. This season has been a struggle, but the future is very bright.
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:I know it was Memphis, but it feels good to FINALLY get a win. Tyler Bray looked great, considering it was his first time starting at QB and he's a true freshman. Setting a school record, with 5 touchdown passes in a half, is a big accomplishment, when you consider all the great quarterbacks who have played at UT. This season has been a struggle, but the future is very bright.
I called this right after the Bama game, but Tennessee will end the season on a four game winning streak and make a bowl, probably the Liberty or the Independence..and given the mess that Lame Kiffin left you all, 6-6 is a miracle, and if they pull it off, Derek Dooley should be coach of the year in the SEC, hands down.