Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: ESPN Writer: "Enes Kanter will likely be suiting up" for Kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jason Jordan, a sports writer for ESPN and Dime Mag, stated on Twitter yesterday that he is hearing that Enes Kanter will be eligible at Kentucky.

Here is his post:

JayJayESPNDime Hearing that UK center Enes Kanter will likely be suiting up when it's all said and done. Same for Kansas point guard Josh Selby.

He later posted:

JayJayESPNDime Enes K. isn't out of the woods, but, from what I'm told, he's "DEFINITELY" got a shot. Hesitation is that the NCAA is in "make an ex. mode."

I recommend taking this news for what it's worth, but it is obviously better than hearing that he will be ineligible.
This is great.
I dont know which news is greater today for me, Moss going to the Titans or Kanter likely getting eligible. I love it! Whats next Puljos getting traded to the Reds Big Grin. Nah, this is great, we need him BAD! FREE ENES!!!
This news has just made my day Perfect!
I read this type of stuff every single day. Some writer somewhere everday is posting that Enes "will" or he "will not" be eligible. I take this news no differently than any other day, I'll just wait till something official comes out and not give any credence to any of the speculation
I am so glad to here this!!:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:I read this type of stuff every single day. Some writer somewhere everday is posting that Enes "will" or he "will not" be eligible. I take this news no differently than any other day, I'll just wait till something official comes out and not give any credence to any of the speculation

Don't rain on our parade!..lol
king360 Wrote:Don't rain on our parade!..lol

Buzzkillington!
Free Enes
Aslan Wrote:Buzzkillington!

lol
king360 Wrote:Don't rain on our parade!..lol

Yeah really Dusty! :please:
I agree with Dust.. I wouldn't get my hopes up.. But it is refreshing to hear things like this.. Thanks for posting Kitty..
I do believe he will be eligible.. But sources all have different opinions and have heard different things..
When it comes down to it, it is in the hands of the NCAA.
See i was lost. I thought it was just a matter of when enes got elgible??
This would be nice.
I'd rather hear it from the NCAA tho lol
Well its the best news Ive heard about the situation in weeks. I cant understand the long wait though.
Shooting in the dark journalism. everyone knew he "definately had a shot" to play and also "definately had a shot to ineligable". just someone trying to say they predicted the story
blackcatnashland Wrote:Shooting in the dark journalism. everyone knew he "definately had a shot" to play and also "definately had a shot to ineligable". just someone trying to say they predicted the story

:Thumbs:
Free Enes!
MVP2 Wrote:Free Enes!

No need to free him, he made enough money in Turkey to buy his freedom! :biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:No need to free him, he made enough money in Turkey to buy his freedom! :biggrin:

:ChairHit:...You know that aint true. Big Grin
MVP2 Wrote::ChairHit:...You know that aint true. Big Grin

OK, it does take a lot of money to buy your freedom, but it was still alot.....:biggrin: