Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jacksonville St @ EKU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Huge game this weekend. The undefeated and #2 ranked Gamecocks come to Richmond for a huge showdown. Game time 7:07 pm. It can be seen live on WAZOO. Can the Colonels get it done? What do you think?
I think this past weekends win (upset) over Murray could boost the confidence of the players. If we can keep the momentum going and play smart we will have a chance. Our defensive has really been good all year long and our offense is just now starting to click. Hopefully we can pull a huge upset and erase the memory of our early season losses. GO COLONELS!!!!
Jacksonville State can compete well in many D1 conferences, maybe even be in the top three of a BCS conference like the Big East. I think this will be a long night for EKU
I look for the weather to play a big factor. A lot of the teams from the deep south don't like temps in the 30's and a cold blowing wind. Smell the upset--it's in the air
Jacsonville St. will win pretty easily.
Windsprint Wrote:I look for the weather to play a big factor. A lot of the teams from the deep south don't like temps in the 30's and a cold blowing wind. Smell the upset--it's in the air

I have never been in Roy Kidd Stadium when it is not windy. From the way it sounds, looks like EKU will be in for a long night. I hope I am wrong and you are right though, I would love to see EKU get back in the race for the conference title.
Jville State quite easily.
Go EKU!
well guys, I TOLD YOU EARLIER THAT THIS WOULD BE AN UPSET. The colonels outplayed the JSU bunch in every aspect of the game. This was as entertaining game as you will ever see. Numerous big plays. Some very gutsy calls from the EKU coaching staff.If this young Colonel club had played with this intensity all year, they would be 9-0. I really think they are starting to come of age. Go colonels--Finish these last two games strong and build on it for next year. Good things are a'coming/
How about them colonels!!!!!!!!!!!!
What about them Colonels? One of the best college games that I have ever seen. Huge win!
Jacksonville ST.