Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What if Kentucky loses to Alabama tomorrow do you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
think they will still make the NCAA tournament or do you think they will still turn it around.. If they do lose it will be our 3rd straight loss and put us at 10-6 and we wouldn't even be into the bulk of the SEC schedule. Does anyone remember the last time UK drop 3 straight?

BTW, I'm not jumping on and off a bandwagon here. I'm just simply concerned the Cats could possibly miss the tournament this year if we don't get things headed in the right direction. How miserable would it be watching the tournament when your a UK fan without UK in the tournament?

I don't believe the performance of this team is Tubbys fault. I think the some of the players have personal issues that prevent them playing team ball. :boo:
I think they will get it turned around, but i am still ****ed off at them and dont know if i will ever watch them again.
i agree 100% torqque
Bat , I agree .. It just ****es me off to watch them play, ive seen high school teams play harder and as a team better than Uk does. Rondo needs to step up and say hey im the leader of this team and be the leader, because we need leadership. And you could also look at this season as a (rebuilding year) kind of. Lost 2 starters last year that really hurt uk.
I agree QQ that it's mostly the players fault this season...They have no chemistry between them at all...

As far as if we lose, we'll turn it around even if we do lose and yes I think UK will make the tournament...
your are right there is no chemistry between the players or the bench. something needs to happen to this team.
When they resolve their personal problems is when they will turn their season around. Now the question is will it be this week or next month ONLY THE SHADOW KNOWS
this is just a bad year for uk they have had bad years b4
Unfotently i dont see them win more than 6 or 7 more games all season there not the power house this season they were in years past.
"biggun.7.06" Wrote:Unfotently i dont see them win more than 6 or 7 more games all season there not the power house this season they were in years past.

Call me Crazy but I think they'll win more then 6 or 7 more games this year...We should beat Georgia both times, South Carolina at LEAST once if not both times, Auburn, Arkansas, Missisippi State, get even with Vandy, Ole Miss, and then maybe beat Florida once, Tennessee once, and maybe beat LSU...

So the wins that should definatly happen equals up to be 8 more wins, and that's not counting if we beat Florida, Tenn, or LSU, or beat South Carolina both times....
"alfus21" Wrote:Call me Crazy but I think they'll win more then 6 or 7 more games this year...We should beat Georgia both times, South Carolina at LEAST once if not both times, Auburn, Arkansas, Missisippi State, get even with Vandy, Ole Miss, and then maybe beat Florida once, Tennessee once, and maybe beat LSU...

So the wins that should definatly happen equals up to be 8 more wins, and that's not counting if we beat Florida, Tenn, or LSU, or beat South Carolina both times....

I honestly think Kentucky will get things rolling and be right in contention for the SEC title again. Tubby has proved he can win. IMO the problem isnt talent. There seems to be some chemistry issues with the team that I think Tubby will work out. He is already shaking up the starting lineups tomorrow. Tubby is searching for the right chemistry. I think Sparks will soon come out of the slump he is in and the whole team will benefit. Just look at the difference Sparks made in the WVU game. Morris will get better every game. Moss has proven he can hit a open jump shot. Rondo can get the ball up the court and rebound as good as any guard in the nation. Now if Bradely and Crawford could become more "team" players this team can make some noise.
Crawford needs to learn to pass the ball...Moss has proven he can shoot the 3, sparks is useless at this point in time and morris is ready to play and win, rondo cant do everything, he needs people helping him, orbzut just flat out sucks
UK will go 1-2 in the next three games. They win today!
This team as some deep problems. In past years, the offense would be in a funk, like all of this year, but the defense would win games for them. This year, the D is not doing anything.

If the D doesn't pick up, the Cats will have a tough time against every opponent. They might not win more than 3 more games all year. WOW, if that happened, the NIT might pass on them.

If the D does get a whole lot better, the Cats will do just fine.

Watch the D today against Bama. Hopefully we'll see more intensity, but more importantly, more break away easy baskets.
if kentucky misses the tourny u could kiss tubbys butt good bye because the university of kentucky exspects wins and tourny bids not nit's or nothign if he losses out we wikll have a new coach next yr
I agree with QQ
Its rondo.....against vandy during warm ups he was reading a magazine.......he thiks he is the best thing to hit kentucky since colonel sanders
"golfman42" Wrote:Its rondo.....against vandy during warm ups he was reading a magazine.......he thiks he is the best thing to hit kentucky since colonel sanders

We need a travis ford or richie farmer.. People that look out for their team and not thierselves.

Kentucky played much better when Rondo was on the bench in during the second half.
"TE#82" Wrote:if kentucky misses the tourny u could kiss tubbys butt good bye because the university of kentucky exspects wins and tourny bids not nit's or nothign if he losses out we wikll have a new coach next yr

I would love to have a new coach!

:big grin: