Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Army's Uniforms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did anyone see Army's football uniform yesterday. They were pretty sweet. Check them out if you didnt.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/bl...aaf-281236
Those are tight. Looks like they were out on a weekend hunt
Hands down the best uniform I have ever seen at any level. Those are awesome.
csabo17 Wrote:Hands down the best uniform I have ever seen at any level. Those are awesome.

:Thumbs:
Sweet!
Coolest uni's ever!!!
Epic uniforms.
I'm surprised it has took Army this long to have full on camo unis tho lol
This is ''one of a kind'' and SO COOL!!
The new digital camo the military went to is awesome. I dont think an old school camo would look as good head to toe like that.
Sweet.
lol, the uniforms look alright, but I hate the pattern, we look like walking dish rags. Csabo you like that camo? The only think we blend into is a rock pile, haha.
Cool
Looks wise yeah I like it. Im not sure about how well it works though. Im sure they did all kinds of studies before changing it though? You probably know the answer to that.
csabo17 Wrote:Hands down the best uniform I have ever seen at any level. Those are awesome.
I absolutely agree with you..best looking uniforms Ive ever seen :Thumbs:
How cool would it be if Armys new throwbacks would be the Vietnam-era jungle pattern? I'd dig it anyways..
I watched that game on CSS for a few minutes yesterday and was quite impressed with their duds. The all camo was very nice.
Hah, the old Tiger Stripe pattern? I like that one...

We're in the process of going to the Multicam patter for Afghanistan. It's being fielded to troops as we speak. Personally, I love it, it blends into EVERY type of terrain and I think it's the best pattern we've ever used. But, for right now, that pattern is only for use in Afghanistan, and we will still be wearing the UCP(the gray digital pattern we have now) crap here on the homefront.

Go google Multicam if you'd like to see it, I think alot of hunters would love to wear that. I have already this year.

I'd like to see the Navy do the same thing, not in their dark blue digital crap, but in the Marine Corps MARPAT woodland or desert. That would look cool in the Army-Navy game if West Point had the ACU, and Annapolis had the MARPAT desert.
My son was in the Army as an Infantryman and deployed 3 times, and honestly I would love to see Army wear the digital since it is a Officer producing program for them to wear them while we are still in "War Time"
Those jerseys are awesome!