Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Miss St. 24 UK 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Won't win many games in the SEC turning the ball over 4 times.
On a side note, Hartline played superb.
Aslan Wrote:Won't win many games in the SEC turning the ball over 4 times.
On a side note, Hartline played superb.

I would not call 3 interceptions superb.

But you right you can't win in the SEC turning the ball over 4 times especially when 3 of them was the result of your 5th year quarterback.
What I watched of the game(1st Half), Hartline was not making very smart decisions as he has all season. Today it just looked like he wasn't himself. But, Hartline was not the only one to point a finger at.
I was being sarcastic.
Didn't get to catch the 2nd Half. How did we make a comeback?
It just aint UK's year.
Must admit that this wasn't Hartlines best game. But to his defense, he was under heavy pressure all night long. This pressure produced several bad decisions. That, the dropped passes, the fumble along with the defenses struggles to stop the run and this game was destined for the unwanted result.
It is a game we should have won. The defense played more than good enough to win. If locke played we win this game. Hopefully he will be back for Vandy.
64cat Wrote:Must admit that this wasn't Hartlines best game. But to his defense, he was under heavy pressure all night long. This pressure produced several bad decisions. That, the dropped passes, the fumble along with the defenses struggles to stop the run and this game was destined for the unwanted result.

I thought that the offensive line brokedown way too often, forcing Hartline out of his rhythm
I have nothing to say....

On another note, I think UK would have some nice Pro-Combat uni's if Nike made them for us. Back to our glory days if people can remember that far...
MisterPerfect Wrote:Didn't get to catch the 2nd Half. How did we make a comeback?

like they did the last 3 games,lol
cuppett777 Wrote:like they did the last 3 games,lol

Yeah, pretty much.
MSU gave us every chance in the world to win this game but we couldn't capitalize. Hartline looked like he did last year. Cobb played excellent though, carried the offense the entire game. The D played as good as they could have the second half, the offense hit a wall though after we tied the game. Joker is committed to running the ball and it's just not working without Locke. I bet we averaged around 3ypr.