Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin/Caldwell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The only thing I have to say about this game is I hope Caldwell doesnt come to Lexington thinking that they will be playing on sunday. Also ask TK Stone when they thought they (the team) had already won the game and they were taunting our team in the bathroom before the game even started....we scored 39 straight points on them and left their fans in silence..:flame::redboxer:
redhound93 Wrote:The only thing I have to say about this game is I hope Caldwell doesnt come to Lexington thinking that they will be playing on sunday. Also ask TK Stone when they thought they (the team) had already won the game and they were taunting our team in the bathroom before the game even started....we scored 39 straight points on them and left their fans in silence..:flame::redboxer:

LOL, Sounds like western KY needs a good lesson in Corbin football. I cant imagine a team taunting the the best team for the last 3 years ( Bowling Green excluded). I"ll say that Caldwell doesn't do it on Saturday.
corbin is the real deal watched them play three times this year dont think id be pulling that dogs tail because it will bite you my son is on the north 7th grade team and im for the mountain teams so go red hounds
I'm hoping for a hillybilly throwdown in the D-2 final. Adams vs. Corbin. Go redhounds!!