Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Farnsley vs Knox Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll take Knox Middle by 12.
Pride and Football Wrote:I'll take Knox Middle by 12.

I happen to to a person who knows about these things........

Knox Co. 34

Farnsley 6
knighted Wrote:I happen to to a person who knows about these things........

Knox Co. 34

Farnsley 6

I will agree with that score
Where is Farnsley MS ?
Blues Wrote:Where is Farnsley MS ?

They are the best team in the Jefferson County Public School system. JCPS.
They are also on the the biggest, if not the biggest, D1 school in this tourney.
love when every body picks against us we just play harder!!!!!!!!
Knox is impressive. Good luck Knox from Johnson County.
Good luck to Knox, hope to see you playing on Sunday!
will #20 [cole}be playing? heard he was injured,hope not.
Farnsley has an amazing team and it is interesting to me that people who have never attended a game that they have played have soooo much to say about the outcome of the playoff games. Keep it coming. It is true motivation. Each time we prove you wrong, we have a good laugh and prepare for the next opponent:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: SEE YOU TOMORROW IN THE KENTUCKY STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!! Farnsley 10 Knox County 0 Everyone will know who we are soon enough!!!!!
The Farnsley Wildcats have been looked over the entire season! Do you believe now?
dseum Wrote:The Farnsley Wildcats have been looked over the entire season! Do you believe now?

Y:popcorn::Clap:ou held Knox scoreless. Good Luck with S. Pulaski.
big blu 2 u Wrote:will #20 [cole}be playing? heard he was injured,hope not.

Torn ACL----we would have liked to have been at full force last night, but you have things like that happen....Farnsley is a good team, would have liked to have played them with our team healthy...oh well..Good Luck Farnsley...
dseum Wrote:The Farnsley Wildcats have been looked over the entire season! Do you believe now?

Yes, I finally do give your team props. I solely based your team on the fact that Henry Co. had beaten you 20-0. I know Henry is a good team and was undefeated til we played them but now I will beat placing you as the favorite. This may be a bad thing for Farnsley because it just might jinx you.

Farnsley 8
SWP 6
Good luck to Farnsley. They took care of us, so I figure they can handle Pulaski. #25 owns.
No excuses but I would have like to seen Knox at full force in this one. Farnsley is an excellent team with athletes at every position. They are fast and they swarm on defense. Knox made an early mistake do to this pressure and it ended up being the difference. The goalie stand in the 4th when 4 defensive starters were out due to injury showed a lot of heart. Farnsley was just too much tonight and I think S pulaksi has a daunting task of trying to score on them. I hope it's a great game!
PLEASE WATCH THE Farnsley vs S. Pulaski game on ihigh.com and post your opinion on Blugrassrivals.com I hope it is posted so that everyone can see how the championship was stolen from Farnsley Middle. Farnsley had about 20 penalties called on them. S. Pulaski had about 2. Farnsley's quarter back was horse collared 3 times with no flag called. Everytime Farnsley made a gain a flag was callled for a minimum of 10 yards.The referee gave a S. Pulaski player a high five on the field and they went into the locker room with S. Pulaski at half time. Win or Lose Farnsley leaves it all on the field. It is unfortunate that adults that are supposed to be neutral and responsible for making the proper call decided who the winner would be before the teams ever stepped on the field. VERY SAD and the referees responsible should be ashame. The KYMSFA needs to take a good look at the tape and take action. If teams are not going to get a fair chance to win based on skill and talent and not have to play the opponent and the referees you may have a hard time getting more schools involved.

NO WHINNING, NO SYMPOTHY NEEDED, SEE YOU NEXT YEAR IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP. I HOPE YOU ARE READY, WE WILL BE

TO THE FARNSLEY WILDCATS

This has been an amazing season we reached our goal of making it to the championship game. This is the first year for middle school football in Jefferson County and you are responsible for putting Jefferson County on the map. We are the best, you are champions. I applaud your ability to be gentlemen in the face of adversity. No team in the state can do it like you. Be proud, there is more to come. Next year we will not be denied!!!! Believe me you will be back at this same point next year!!! Congratulations on an excellent season!!!!
I watched the game online and did not see the horse collar. The horse collar rule is no the same in HS as it is in NCAA or the NFL. Many of the penalties were presnap
I have watched both games and cant see how this team beat Knox looks like Knox made one mistake (brake down on D) and it cost them the game. They couldnt move the ball very well but i saw a post were the TB was out with a knee injury and the FB didnt play the whole 2nd half looks like Farnsley got Knox on a bad night I would say with the TB and the FB in the game they win this game 16 to 8 Not trying to put down Farnsley they apper to have a very good team with a lot of speed and they attack the ball well but I have watched the JC Knox game and the TB was very very good and the FB in that was outstanding without those two wow bad luck. AS for the post about the bad calls well the both games appered to be fair. I did see a lot a Farnsley players leading with their heads which is illegal and a ton of late hits by them that didnt get called. did they miss some calls on the other teams yes but nothing that changes the turn out of the game. its tough to loss but it happens dont blame it on the guys in black and white they did a great job What i would try to figure out is how you put 30 plus points a game and only put up 8 MINUS a safty in these to games. Agian Farnsley has a very good team and should be very proud of being runner up.
The Farnsley Wildcats do not blame any referees for our team losing the Championship. S. Pulaski played a superb game! Those young men on both sides of the ball played their hearts out!..I can speak as a fact that we do not teach our student/athletes to play unfair or lead with helmets. I do want this organization to know a bit about this team though...This is the first year of middle school football in Jefferson County. The Wildcats first year. We had to pay $6000 by selling t-shirts and cleaning trash at Churchill Downs just to buy our gear...the Board does not provide...our boys won their first 4 games without having even the first tackle dummie on the practice field, they won 4 Bowl Games, District Champions, Regional Champions and Runner up in the State Finals. The team served the Homeless community as their 'Annual Community Outreach' project. The entire team exceeded their academic expectations. We became a Family although we started out as the Bad News Bears.
This League did not expect the Wildcats to be this successful...as well as those in this forum...We are here to stay...We will respect our opponents...we are humbled to play the likes of the teams we have been up against throughout the state...I think we were all star struck..most of our young men have never been out of Jefferson County let alone sleep in a nice hotel...I give no excuses for losing...I can only say we will be back with a stronger resolve to learn from this experience and become State Champions.
Thank you to all the participants in this League..and most of all ...Thanks to the fine young men who have endured bruises, broken bones, blood, sweat and tears all for the LOVE OF FOOTBALL!...You Student/Athletes put on one heck of a show this season!...We look forward to 2011!
Well said dseum,Congrats to Farnsley on a succesful season.