Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Manning Award(Mike Hartline)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mike Hartline fans will be happy to hear that Hartline has been named to the Manning Award watch list.. That's right, Mike Hartline is on a list for a prestigious quarterback award. At the beginning of the season, I would have never believed it. Mike has done an outstanding job and he deserves it. Big props to him proving everyone wrong (including me. I'll eat crow whenever necessary).this is something i picked up not my quote, but glad to see this after all he has been through..
I wanna be like Mike!
Congratulations to Mike Hartline!
I guess this should end all the Newton/Cobb should be our QB talk. Congrats Mike!
MVP2 Wrote:I guess this should end all the Newton/Cobb should be our QB talk. Congrats Mike!

Not from me.....what a joke, counting down the days till hes gone, hurry Mike get back to the field you might win one more this year :lmao:
Mike Hartline is 184/273, 2144 Yards, with 17 TDs.

Other QBs in the SEC.

Garcia-124/172 1681 Yards with 12 TDs
Brantley-129/208 1266 Yards with 6 TDs
McElroy-137/194 1781 Yards with 11 TDs
Mallett-145/215 2040 Yards with 15 TDs
Newton (Passing Wise) 90/138 1364 Yards with 13 TDs
Murray-121-193 1766 Yards with 12 TDs

Dont look like a Joke to me. Behind Newton I think Hartline could be tied with Mallet as the 2nd best QB in the best conference in football. Stats wise so far, looks like Mikes been the best, airing it out.