Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Region 4 Championship Adams 14 Simon 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WOW !! What an atmosphere for a middle school football game. I would like to say hats off to my boys !!! They continue to amaze me ! They played great defense tonight and the offense made enough plays to come away with the win. We had GREAT fan suppport for a 2 1/2 bus trip !!! Thanks to the city of Prestonsburg and the police and fire departments for the support and fireworks ! Floyd County Champs, Big Sandy Champs and a State Regional Championship !! Pretty impressive guys ! We will play in the state semi-finals on Saturday at Lexington Catholic ... Keep playing hard guys and good things happen ! Proud to be your Coach !!!! :worthy:TongueirateSho:Thumbs:
Oh, I cant forget this:
The team, Coaches, parents and administration of Simon Middle are some of the nicest people in the state !!! Our team was treated great and we appreciate the kind words and the food tonight !!! You have some fine young men in Fleming County and should be proud... :thanks:
canoeman06 Wrote:Oh, I cant forget this:
The team, Coaches, parents and administration of Simon Middle are some of the nicest people in the state !!! Our team was treated great and we appreciate the kind words and the food tonight !!! You have some fine young men in Fleming County and should be proud... :thanks:
Very Nice! It is good to hear about something positive. Nice job guys.
Congrats Blackcats & coach Howell!!!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Congrats Blackcats & coach Howell!!!

Congrats coach Howell and all his staff and the players themselves. This should be a very good game to watch. 2 of probably the top 5 QBs in the state going head to head on Saturday. :1:
how about those linemen wooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so proud of the boys...they done an awesome job. Each and everyone of you and our defensive line was awesome last nite...Also the people at Simons Middle was awesome and very respectful...the best people in the state...Thanks so much for hosting a great game. Now boys lets bring home another win Saturday. Congrats!:Cheerlead:thanks::thatsfunn
Under_Cover_Spy_#73 Wrote:how about those linemen wooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 73 played a Great Game, Keep up the hard hitting in lexington...
GO CATS !!!!!!