Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville @ UK 11/1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts/Predictions

I hope to see some of the local kids here in EKY get on the floor and play against the Cats. I really like Settys game from Pikeville, I cant to see how he plays with someone like Miller guarding him.
UK wins by 40.
Go bears!
Pikeville by.... just kidding
UK by 35-40
Well obviously we all know that UK is going to win in a blowout but this game is a great opportunity for alot of former Mountain High School players to play in Rupp Arena against some of the best talent in the country! There are going to be of familiar names on the Pikeville roster and hopefully Kelly Wells will give them all an opportunity to play in this game!

Former Mountain Players on Pikeville:

Jordan Newman - Betsy Layne
Cody Hunter - Rowan Co.
Dustin Colwell - Buckhorn
Tyler Newsome - Shelby Valley
Chris Noble - Perry Co. Central
Nick Noble - Breathitt Co.
Josh Whitaker - Hazard
Eric Stidham - Buckhorn
Dieb Gross - Pike Co. Central
Landon Slone - Paintsville
Trevor Setty - Mason Co.
Chris Puckett - Jenkins
Brandon Little - Letcher Co. Central
Justin Hicks - Hazard
Ryan Whitaker - Bell Co.
leecoukfan Wrote:Well obviously we all know that UK is going to win in a blowout but this game is a great opportunity for alot of former Mountain High School players to play in Rupp Arena against some of the best talent in the country! There are going to be of familiar names on the Pikeville roster and hopefully Kelly Wells will give them all an opportunity to play in this game!

Cody Hunter - Rowan Co.
Josh Whitaker - Hazard
Eric Stidham - Buckhorn
Trevor Setty - Mason Co.
Chris Puckett - Jenkins
Justin Hicks - Hazard
Ryan Whitaker - Bell Co.

:Thumbs:
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Pikeville by.... just kidding
UK by 35-40

LOL!!! Nice one. I'm not laughing at Pikeville Co players because they have my respect for playing college basketball,but that was funny.
UK By 35.
leecoukfan Wrote:Well obviously we all know that UK is going to win in a blowout but this game is a great opportunity for alot of former Mountain High School players to play in Rupp Arena against some of the best talent in the country! There are going to be of familiar names on the Pikeville roster and hopefully Kelly Wells will give them all an opportunity to play in this game!

Cody Hunter - Rowan Co.
Josh Whitaker - Hazard
Eric Stidham - Buckhorn
Trevor Setty - Mason Co.
Chris Puckett - Jenkins
Justin Hicks - Hazard
Ryan Whitaker - Bell Co.

What happen to Zach Hurt that played in Knott Co a couple years back dont he play for Pikeville too.
Tailback44 Wrote:What happen to Zach Hurt that played in Knott Co a couple years back dont he play for Pikeville too.

Transferred to ALC.
Great Experience from the boys from e. ky..