Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Barren and N Pulaski Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Barren will "row on" over N Pulaski. BIG and very physical team for 7th graders that loves to HIT. With wins over Moss and Lone Oak this team is ready!Barren 26 north 0
WE ARE ...BARREN! So proud of these boys....110% each game!
i hear that!!! Cant wait for Saturday
TROJAN Wrote:Barren will "row on" over N Pulaski. BIG and very physical team for 7th graders that loves to HIT. With wins over Moss and Lone Oak this team is ready!Barren 26 north 0
You all have lost your mind. Barren county may be a good team-but Pulaski is good also.you will not get a shutout- you will be lucky to win period.
:Cheerlead

BARREN IS NOT JUST A GOOD 7TH GRADE TEAM. They are by FAR one of the BEST I have ever seen play.... at any level. They have skills. They have heart. They have talent, by the tuck loads. They have a fan basis that believes in them beyond a shadow of doubt. These boys are Beta students with strong family values. They have GOD in their daily living and are always well mannered and respectful. They are more than just GREAT BALLPLAYERS....they are well rounded human beings.

Have it on high authority that God loves football........ and we are a God fearing team!

:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
:Cheerlead BC :Cheerlead BC :Cheerlead BCMS! :
:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead

WE ARE BARREN!
I don't doubt Barren is a great team. Only great teams make the final 4. However, I could take the same thing you just typed and put Northern Pulaski in front of it. Better be prepared to put up some points. Should be a battle. Looking forward to it.

"Destruction cometh; and they shall seek peace, and there shall be none." --Ezekiel 7:25
What teams has North Pulaski played and what is their record? I thought they might have played North Laurel for some reason.
they did play north at the beginning of the year i think the game would be alot different now but i have a boy on the team but there really good look were there at there playing you ,i hope the better team wins because thats who we want to play on sunday
tackle99 Wrote:What teams has North Pulaski played and what is their record? I thought they might have played North Laurel for some reason.

They are 12-0.
FOOTBALLLUV Wrote::Cheerlead

BARREN IS NOT JUST A GOOD 7TH GRADE TEAM. They are by FAR one of the BEST I have ever seen play.... at any level. They have skills. They have heart. They have talent, by the tuck loads. They have a fan basis that believes in them beyond a shadow of doubt. These boys are Beta students with strong family values. They have GOD in their daily living and are always well mannered and respectful. They are more than just GREAT BALLPLAYERS....they are well rounded human beings.

Have it on high authority that God loves football........ and we are a God fearing team!.

:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
:Cheerlead BC :Cheerlead BC :Cheerlead BCMS! :
:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead

WE ARE BARREN!
well not to be disrespectful but I don't believe you have seen great football living in barren county. Remember the smack down your varsity received this year from Pulaski? Well here comes the sequel!
How did North Pulaski do against South Pulaski in their two games? Really feel this game will come down to the 4th Q. Injuries and turnovers can make a difference to.
meat loaf Wrote:well not to be disrespectful but I don't believe you have seen great football living in barren county. Remember the smack down your varsity received this year from Pulaski? Well here comes the sequel!
Hey, I am not saying ANYTHING about BCHS..I dont have kids playing in high school yet. But I will tell you BARREN has been waiting on these boys to mature to were they are playing and they have. So when you refer to BCHS...2 different teams hun. You can get to the top4 without being GOOD rather GREAT!
FOOTBALLLUV Wrote:Hey, I am not saying ANYTHING about BCHS..I dont have kids playing in high school yet. But I will tell you BARREN has been waiting on these boys to mature to were they are playing and they have. So when you refer to BCHS...2 different teams hun. You can get to the top4 without being GOOD rather GREAT!

Agreed that is why you will not run all over Pulaski like you think.
tackle99 Wrote:How did North Pulaski do against South Pulaski in their two games? Really feel this game will come down to the 4th Q. Injuries and turnovers can make a difference to.
they beat Southern Pulaski two times by 3tds each time
Awful guiet on the Barron front!
That's obviously the difference between Barren and Pulaski. Pulaski's high school and middle school football programs work hand in hand and will do pretty much anything to help each other out. Our middle school guys will support the high school Maroons any day of the week and twice on Sundays. Same with our high school supporting us. The closest win we've had is 16 points in the first game of the year. We beat North Laurel 28-8 and honestly, the 8 was a fluke against our 2nd and 3rd string defenses. It was definitely not our best game overall. We've been going up against "big and strong, punch you in the mouth" teams all year and they've each, 1 by 1, taken a seat after 4 quarters against us, heck most usually quit after 3. Don't rely on the 4th quarter to beat us. If it's close then, it's not going to happen. Hopefully both teams will bring it and stay injury free. Looking forward to it! Good luck to all.
hope you win looking forward to playing you agian we to have been letting are starters rest all the forth quarters we also played teams that put 8th graders in the hole game and still were 12 and 2 but like you we want to play the best an stay injury free that way youll know north laurel is not the same team you played the beginning of the year and you need your starters all 4 quarters and i think that still wont get you the win
You think you're team is the only one who has improved over the course of the season? We're not the same team you played either. You best believe that. Get past Johnson Co first. We've got Barren to worry about right now. Good luck to ya'll though.
northern pulaski 20 barren co. 0 halftime
28-0 Northern Pulaski. We didn't hear a peep out of Barren's side after halftime. Ya'll do bring a nice crowd though. Good luck to Johnson County. Most likely will be the best team we've played all year. That says a lot considering all the stuff we've heard about North Laurel and Barren Co on these message boards. That said, Barren and N Laurel will be great teams in the future.
North Pulaski was the real deal Barren had no answer for them. Great team they had no weak spots. Congrats How close was the champ. game with JC?
tackle99 Wrote:north pulaski was the real deal barren had no answer for them. Great team they had no weak spots. Congrats how close was the champ. Game with jc?
34-22
Barren County was real proud to make it to the final 4. First time in many a year that any BC team has made it that far. Northern Pulaski was a very good team and very deserving of their win. Congratulations ya'll. Maybe we'll meet up again next year. Hopefully we will keep growing and improving. Us fans are very proud of our Barren Co. boys!!
We never quit cheering... maybe just not as loud!!
Some photos from the game.

Barren fans - enthusiastic to the end
[Image: 1073569140_DgSMe-S.jpg]

Northern fans - more spread on the large stands but loud also
[Image: 1073562521_qNqP9-S.jpg]

Hard play by both teams
[Image: 1073627807_HQzMz-M.jpg]