Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Williamsburg vs Russellville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who do you like
Russellville by 24... They're that good.
buzz Wrote:who do you like
Williamsburg.
Russellville by at least 14
Redskinfan Wrote:Russellville by at least 14

Didn't you pick against us last week too? Williamsburg in another easy win.
Newjacket Wrote:Didn't you pick against us last week too? Williamsburg in another easy win.

I hope your team is not as over confident as you are......you are in the state finals now. If teams couldn't play they wouldn't be where there are. Williamsburg has an excellent chance of winning a state title and are an extremely talented team. Easy wins are very unlikely at this point. Play hard and never overlook opponents at this stage of the game.
OldBobcat Wrote:I hope your team is not as over confident as you are......you are in the state finals now. If teams couldn't play they wouldn't be where there are. Williamsburg has an excellent chance of winning a state title and are an extremely talented team. Easy wins are very unlikely at this point. Play hard and never overlook opponents at this stage of the game.

Don't worry about our kids or coaches being over confident. They haven't overlooked anyone all year. Besides, I was just egging Redskinfan on for the comments he/she made last week.
I think this will be the best game of the day. Williamsburg will win, but it will be close. Our boys are having alot of fun getting ready for this game. It is hard to beat a happy team.:Clap:
Dont expect anything easy at this point.
Redskin fan thats the differance between us and u if you had beaten us last week we would be cheering for you to win it all.
And with all the support from the tricounty area it is going to be a good weekend for all 4 teams
Im a Jacket always have been but this weekend I will be part redhound part panther and part Jaguar and hope they all win it all
redskinfan- when you have a kid like the Massey kid why not give him the ball he touched it 3 times and scored twice
Let the Tri County teams Roll.....!!!!!!!!

Go North Laurel
Go Williamsburg
Go Corbin
Go Knox

Let's bring 4 State Championships home.
This game should be a toss up. Both teams are very talented.
Good luck to all team for a fun and safe game this saterday . Great job to all teams for making it this far .
Hard to stay the excitement. Good luck to both teams and to the victor goes the spoils.:rockon:
FINAL

Williamsburg 40 Russellville 16
Good Game to both teams.
While we are at it. Where can I find the webcast of the games?