Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland VS. Frankfort
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins this titanic struggle?
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Who wins this titanic struggle?
Good Luck!
This titanic struggle will take place at 9 in the morning. after getting up at 4:30 to do the 3 s's. Then a trip over to the fieldhouse to pick equipment up at 5:00am. then get on the bus at 5:30 am for a 2 1/2 hour bus ride. meanwhile frankfort gets to sleep in and take a half hour bus ride. Who do you think will win? whoever set up this time should be horse whipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:This titanic struggle will take place at 9 in the morning. after getting up at 4:30 to do the 3 s's. Then a trip over to the fieldhouse to pick equipment up at 5:00am. then get on the bus at 5:30 am for a 2 1/2 hour bus ride. meanwhile frankfort gets to sleep in and take a half hour bus ride. Who do you think will win? whoever set up this time should be horse whipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe you have the 11:00 am game. Any way good luck to both teams. I believe we will play on the 31st.
I was just emailed by our coach saying that it had been changed back to 9am.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:I was just emailed by our coach saying that it had been changed back to 9am.

I feel like we have an appointment with a politician!!!:HitWall: Anyway I pick Raceland, Good luck.:rockon:
Raceland no matter when they kick it off.
so is the game for williamsburg-russellville moved back to 11:00:
We were just told by our coach that our game has been moved back to 11:00. That is the original time we were told. Good for us bad for Raceland. In all fairness, it was the right decision though. We were having to choose between getting our kids up at 3:30 or coming up with enough money for an extra night stay at a motel along with the extra money to feed these kids two more meals. Would have been ok with the 9:00 game if told that from the beginning so we had enough time to raise that much money but to throw that at us with only a weeks notice is not very reasonable.
No matter the time, this will be the game these two teams willhave to play, Not Frankforts call to play at 9am, so they have a 30 minute drive and we have a 2.5 hour drive. Still beets The west side who woul dhave to get up at 3am.... play it at 6am and both teams will have to show up and play.. I know that the Frankfort coach had no say in the matter due to the fact he has removed himself from the playoff section. Raceland plays Frankfort and the winner will represent the EAST on Sunday. Good luck to both teams and remember it is HALLOWEEN, so dress appropriately,, (Orange and Black)
Orange and Black sounds good to me for a Sunday football game
BM82 Wrote:Raceland no matter when they kick it off.
Confidence is good. Hubris is not.
Get a dictionary, You lean toward Hubris
buzz Wrote:Orange and Black sounds good to me for a Sunday football game

I hope everyone wears orange and black too. I know we will.
Anybody leaving Friday or staying Saturday?
I am taking the underdog Frankfort.
I would not think Frankfort is the underdog in this match. They are pretty much even from what I have been told.
Underdog!:lmao: see im not the only one who thinks they are....
Raceland have a safe trip. I hope that it is all left on the field.:redboxer:
Ram-Fan Wrote:I would not think Frankfort is the underdog in this match. They are pretty much even from what I have been told.
We may be the underdog actually

. We have 2 common teams on our schedule.

Raceland vs. Gallatin 52-27
Frankfort vs. gallatin 70-0

Raceland vs. Paris 54-20
Frankfort vs. Paris 40-0
[attachment=o2141]

Here is a picture of a few of the UNDERDOGS taken after practice tonight. Notice the 5'9" coach on the right
Only reason I call them underdogs because everyone else on here has picked Raceland.
coach4life Wrote:[attachment=o2141]

Here is a picture of a few of the UNDERDOGS taken after practice tonight. Notice the 5'9" coach on the right

There is no way that is a picture of a Jr. high team. some of those kids look to old to play Varsity. Besides....Raceland Lost their QB in the last game. Will probably have to put their best playmaker at QB.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:There is no way that is a picture of a Jr. high team. some of those kids look to old to play Varsity. Besides....Raceland Lost their QB in the last game. Will probably have to put their best playmaker at QB.
Actually it is, and we do not have one kid 14 or older on our team. I think you might ask ManOfGod about them. He knows most of them because 7 of the 11 were at FBU camp. 5 of them Top Gun and 1 All-American that played with Conner that is a 6' tall 200lb running back and DE. He may not want to but does know them and can confirm this. We have 4 kids that play that are under 6'. Just one of those groups. We have 20 kids on the team. 10- 8th graders,4 -7th graders, 6 - 6th graders.

Our record in the past 2 years with these kids is 21-2. They have victories over 10 d1 teams in the past two years. They have play 8 of those 21 games against d3, and the rest D2. They are a very humble team as well. I dictate that. They just like to play. The even enjoy the "Underdog" role.
frankfort by 10 like i said before to much speed for the rams
Fankfort by ten......over the Cleveland Browns!!
Cant wait for Saturday morning, we shall see...............LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Panther Pride.......Orange and Blue are comin for youuuuuuu........................................................................
:redboxer:
Man i told you raceland was going to pop you guys. Trick or treat! Ya nightmare became real!!!!
Frankfort by a TD
Way to go Rams!!!!!!! Rams 14 Underdogs 6!!!!!!