Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Simons Middle School
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to wish the Simons Middle School Cougars good luck tonight and to let them know how proud I am to be a Cougar Parent. This group of guys are so close and have played ball as a team with pride and dedication that I haven't seen in many years. Hopefully this team proves to be the one that brings Fleming County back on the map for having great teams that play for championships. No matter what happens tonight, I will stand tall and say that YES, I AM PROUD TO BE A COUGAR!!!!
These guys are a great bunch of young men who hang together and play together. i am so proud of them all and very proud to be one of the parents who get to go along for the ride!!!! Now Cougars lets go get what we came for and show them who that Simons bunch are and why we came!!!!!
I wish Simons Middle School the best of Luck in their game against Adams. I am so Proud to have a son, who is a part of this awesome bunch of young men! I have never seen or experienced so much UNSELFISHNESS in a team before! There is NOT 1 superstar, but 34 SUPERSTARS, who will lay it all on the line to reach their goals! SMS wins together now then walks TOGETHER FOREVER! Good luck boys, we are very proud of you! "Clear Eyes, Full Heart, CAN'T LOSE!"
Simons Middle School players, coaches, and parents all have a reason to be very proud. Class act program and a bunch of hard workers. Good luck!
Good Luck to Simons tomorrow evening. I have watched these kids grow up through the school system and have found them to be an exciting and unselfish team. They do the little things, and there seems to be someone different each week stepping up to help the team. This bunch of kids might be the best class to come through the Fleming County school system in the last 10 years. Keep your heads on straight and bring home another win!