Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Adams Middle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Coach Howell and his boys. As a representative of the Big Sandy Conference I would like to wish you all the best of luck tonight in your playoff game. We all know that you all can get a win and we are all pulling for you to do so. Tell the guys that they are not only representing themselves and their school but they are also representing 11 other coaches and teams from around the Big Sandy. A win for them is a win for all of the other players in the conference. We may all fight and scrap and claw at each other when we play games but when it comes down to it we will always have each others back when it counts.

We all hope to read on Bluegrass Rivals tonight that you are going to Lexington this weekend. :Cheerlead :Cheerlead
I second that.. Good Luck Guys..
Good luck to you Coach Howell and the Blackcats. You guys have a special team and I know you will represent the Big Sandy Conference and Floyd County well.
That is what youth team sports is all about. Cheering on your team and showing your support win or lose. All these kids have put a lot of time and effort in this season and deserve a pat on the back. They have sacrificed much of their summer vacation for practice. Parents give yourselves a pat on the back as well. Good luck everyone.
Good Luck Blackcats!! This Rebel is pulling for you!!
Thanks for all of the support and encouragement-----The team really appreciates it.
Adams would like to bring home the state it would mean alot to the whole town of prestonsburg.
Thanks to everybody for ur support
WAY TO GO BLACKCATS!!! I said at the beginning of the year if this bunch of boys could figure out what it meant to be a Blackcat they could accomplish a lot. It looks like they are figuring it out. Keep up the hard work and play for each other, but most of all play with all your heart and leave it all on the field. Do that and win or lose you boys will always be winners.
Congrats to Coach Howell and his players. Good luck the rest of the way.