Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Auburns tops the BCS Standings.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BCS Standings.

1.Auburn
2.Oregon
3.Boise State
4.TCU
5.Michigan State
6.Missouri
7.Alabama
8.Utah
9.Oklahoma
10.Wisconsin
11.Ohio St
12.LSU
13.Stanford
14.Nebraska
15.Arizona
16.FSU
17.Ok State
18.Iowa
19.Arkansas
20.South Carolina
21.Miss St
22.Miami FL
23.Va Tech
24.Nevada
25.Baylor.
I'm surprised that the Tigers jumped the Quack Attack.
^Same here.

Don't agree with this.
^ really? Oregon Beat Who #9 Stanford?

Auburn beat Arkansas,South Carolina and LSU, Why is oregon worthy to be in front of Auburn?
I never said I disagree with it. I just said I was shocked, I didn't expect to see it.
Glad to see this, I believe until Auburn gets beat they should be the #1 and i dont see them getting beat unless Bama knocks them off which is very possible.
I hope they go all the way, theyve clearly played the toughest schedule and if they do finish undefeated they should definitely be playing for the national championship, i also think if Bama beats them and goes the rest of the season without a loss they should play for the national championship.
I'm sure these standings are going to change 500 times before the season is over i just hope Auburn doesnt make the 4th straight team ranked first to lose in a row.
It looks good to me. I think Auburn is on another level than everybody else right now. Oregon is a clear #2 though.
I see Bama beating Auburn, LSU, and the East champion to get back in the title picture.
Boise St joins them in that title game...Are they worthy? No. But it's going to be hard to see them rank this high already and with there recent success not being in it.
The last three #1 have fell Alabama, Ohio St,and than Oklahoma. Auburn has only played two games on the road @ Miss St and Kentucky winning both by only 3. They'll have a lot pressure on them going into Oxford this sat. I honestly wouldn't be surprised a bit if they got knocked off too, by the Rebels. As for Auburn being #1 I agree with it, a much tougher schedule than Oregon.
I don't think Boise will be in the title game, it's near impossible that they would be put in front of any of the top one-loss teams.

The rankings look good to me. Oregon and Auburn are clearly on their own level...for now. Oregon is one of my favorite teams, and I like Auburn alot, I would love to see them win out and play in the National Championship.

By the way, did anyone watch the Oregon-UCLA game on Thursday night? Oregon's offense is by far the best in the country, I love watching them. It's just crazy, I couldn't imagine having to play defense against them.
^ The problem with both BUS and TCU is that their schedule strength gets worse each game. They will lose points in the computer rankings with every game they play, when on the other site, the teams from the power conferences will gain points with each game they play and as long as they win, they will continue the leap-frog over these two schools.
I'm pulling for Auburn....
but I don't see them running the table
Stardust Wrote:^ The problem with both BUS and TCU is that their schedule strength gets worse each game. They will lose points in the computer rankings with every game they play, when on the other site, the teams from the power conferences will gain points with each game they play and as long as they win, they will continue the leap-frog over these two schools.

Boise State may have a chance IF Alabama upsets Auburn and only one power conference unbeaten remains.

What will be HUGE for them is if Nevada can continue to rise in the rankings and Boise State BLOW THEM OUT!

It would be REALLY tough for the BCS not to put them into the Title game if they are undefeated and no SEC, Big-10, Pac-10, etc... is unbeaten.

I believe that Oregon runs the table and plays Boise State in the title game.
i think Oregon should be #1