Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Adams/Simons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will win ? How do they match up ?:redboxer::redboxer::redboxer:
From what I hear, Adams has a very good and quick quarterback....we have a GREAT defensive line that is also very strong and quick...I believe this will be a very close game....it is supposed to be very wet, so with that being said, if Adams is relying on the passing game, I would give the advantage to Simons because of home field advantage, plus we have played several games in the rain this year and have played very well and they have a very good running game...but they can pass when needed. Go Cougars!!!! We will be with you all the way!!!:redboxer::Clap::Cheerlead
krisquent Wrote:From what I hear, Adams has a very good and quick quarterback....we have a GREAT defensive line that is also very strong and quick...I believe this will be a very close game....it is supposed to be very wet, so with that being said, if Adams is relying on the passing game, I would give the advantage to Simons because of home field advantage, plus we have played several games in the rain this year and have played very well and they have a very good running game...but they can pass when needed. Go Cougars!!!! We will be with you all the way!!!:redboxer::Clap::Cheerlead

Do you have turf or grass ?
yeah we have played alot of games in the rain also!!!!!!!!!
and they have grass!!!!!
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]okay, well simon's might be good.
but obviously you haven't seen out boys play. Smile
you can be beaten, and will be. soon as we arrive, ]be prepared. Smile
the best team will win.
GoodLuck Boys, i'm so proud of ya'll. (:[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
All I know is both teams must be pretty darn good to be this far in the game....No...I haven't seen you play....but nor have you seen us...so what's the difference. All I am saying is that our team is awesome and plays with tremendous heart...and beware of the QDOG...he bites....HARD!!!!
good luck to both teams...may the best team win.
are you sure i haven't seen ya play? Wink
our boys put very hard work in what they do, and will win. Smile
TRUST MEEE! Smile
I guess we will see tomorrow night. Im pretty sure that Verity had these kids beat too.
haha, well looks like the GREAT Blackcats won!
goodjob boys.Smile
i'm prouud of ya'll. !
CONGRATS!!
state final four. Smile
Great job boys. Now it's the final four....You guys played awesome last nite and we are all so proud of you.:Cheerlead
lets take state boys we have to take it serious now if we lose we go home and i dont want that
Congrats Blackcats. Take them one at a time, and brign it home. I got to attend this game. A fantastic effort by both teams. Hard hitting, and classy; I saw Simons players helping up Adams players and Adams players helping up Simons players. I saw back pats, and overall respect. Both coaches should be very proud of their repective teams.
On a side note, this was without a doubt the best reffereed game I have seen this year middle school or high school.