Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson County 7th vs. North Laurel 7th (Final Four)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don' t know much about NL. What is everyones thoughts?
MR. Slate Wrote:Don' t know much about NL. What is everyones thoughts?

Huge and athletic for 7th graders. I haven't seen your but I'm sure your boys are just as big.

Johnson Co. 22

North Laurel 20
knighted Wrote:Huge and athletic for 7th graders. I haven't seen your but I'm sure your boys are just as big.

Johnson Co. 22

North Laurel 20
Johnson county plays Northern Pulaski.
meat loaf Wrote:Johnson county plays Northern Pulaski.

no they don't. They play North Laurel.
Barren plays North Pulaski 1:00
Johnson plays North Laurel 3:00
Brackets were kept as oringal because of Misprint is what I understand.
knighted Wrote:no they don't. They play North Laurel.

sorry to inform you but they changed the brackets-so yes they do.
What the low down on North Pulaski?
meat loaf Wrote:sorry to inform you but they changed the brackets-so yes they do.
This is what I was told all day saturday anyways by the on site rep, it could have changed since then.
tackle99 Wrote:What the low down on North Pulaski?

Good team but young -they have about 4 6th graders that start for them.
The latest brackets out by IamForthe Flash tells different.
Talking with Lone Oak fans they were surprise by the change to. Was annouced at the game region 1 vs 3 and 2 vs 4.
meat loaf Wrote:This is what I was told all day saturday anyways by the on site rep, it could have changed since then.

If your going on what you heard on Saturday then No They Don't,lol. You're a little behind the times.:zzz:
tackle99 Wrote:The latest brackets out by IamForthe Flash tells different.
can you post them?
knighted Wrote:If your going on what you heard on Saturday then No They Don't,lol. You're a little behind the times.:zzz:
Who was your source ?
no they changed them back today....Barren is with N Pulaski and Johnson plays N Laurel
North Laurel has hard hitting team that has speed. And I've seen them first hand. I would have to pick them to win and win out. Good Luck North!
corbinfan1988 Wrote:North Laurel has hard hitting team that has speed. And I've seen them first hand. I would have to pick them to win and win out. Good Luck North!
It was early in year but Northern Pulaski beat them by 40
meat loaf Wrote:Johnson county plays Northern Pulaski.
they way I understand it Barren vs N Pulaski and Johnson vs N Laurel.....
they won but it was 20 points not 40 were alot differnt now and playing better every game looking forward to playing you again were 12 and 2 how about you
Johnson county 7th is 6-5.
who all was in there confrence
Good luck JC 7
blackcloud52 Wrote:they won but it was 20 points not 40 were alot differnt now and playing better every game looking forward to playing you again were 12 and 2 how about you
12-0