Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Volunteers Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please help out by volunteering to help during the Championship weekend.

Thank You.

Leave a post and I will contact you.
Always willing to help...but what are you needing? We will be traveling and dont know how much I can volunteer. But if you tell me maybe I can.:Cheerlead
Coach Hawkins Yhis is Russ Toomey from Anderson Coutny left you my number in a PM i sent you would love to help out as much as I can. Even though we are out of the playoffs me and Chris are willing to volunteer we just love football and he has really matured alot from football, so willing to give back. get in touch with me and will do what we can.
TOOMEY#4 Wrote:Coach Hawkins Yhis is Russ Toomey from Anderson Coutny left you my number in a PM i sent you would love to help out as much as I can. Even though we are out of the playoffs me and Chris are willing to volunteer we just love football and he has really matured alot from football, so willing to give back. get in touch with me and will do what we can.
Anytime during the day friday, saturday or Sunday you can help. We will find something for sure. Thank you!!!