Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Big Sandy Conference Championship Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to thank everyone that came out and supported our Big Sandy Conference teams today in Letcher County. It was wonderful to see all of the fans from Paintsville, Allen Central, Hazard, Perry County, Betsy Lane, Adams, Letcher Central out supporting our young men. I want to thank all of the support staff for Letcher Central that worked the gate, concession stand, scoreboard and the P.A. announcer for your hard work today. It's never easy to host a championship day but we consider it an honor to be allowed to have hosted it this year. I hope everyone had a great time while you were here and we look forward to hosting it again in the future. Letcher County hopes that we met all of your needs and made you feel at home while you were here, once again thanks for coming over and spending the day with us.

:Thumbs: :thanks: :notworthy
Coach, I would like to thank you, your staff and all who helped put on a great day of football. I know our team really enjoyed playing at such a great facility and appreciated the special touch you guys put into the game with the intro. My kids had a great time playing and watching some Big Sandy Conference Football today. Once again thanks for all you done to make this a great day.

Congrats to you and your team on winning the Large School Championship. I would also like to conratulate Adams and their staff for winning the Small School Championship.
Coach Howard and his staff do a great job! Thanks for all you do for your kids and other kids all over your region.
A great day of football! Coach Howard and the Cougars were great hosts, at a great facility.