Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (8)Alabama 41 Tennessee 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The good guys FINALLY broke out in the second half and laid a whoopin on the Vols. Bama REALLY needed this, as they have just not played well the past two and a half games. If they play the rest of the season like they did the last 30 minutes tonight, they'll be in the national championship game. I would also like to point out, that as bad as I have hated the University of Tennessee (Fatboy Fulmer and Liar Kiffin didnt do anything to help it), I will say that this team is harder to hate than the past UT teams. I absolutely love Derek Dooley. Love him. This UT team plays hard, they play tough, and they play with class. That is a direct reflection of the coach. Give him time, Vol fans, they will be fine. Remember, this team is full of freshmen, but Derek Dooley is the right man for that job. Way to go, Tide. Now go get #14!
Rollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Tideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Rolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
^ It's certainly better than getting rolled by a gamecock
Stardust Wrote:^ It's certainly better than getting rolled by a gamecock

Big Grin,Niceee.
This season is just rough to watch....
Stardust Wrote:^ It's certainly better than getting rolled by a gamecock
That was mean and uncalled for Sad :redboxer: