Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Adams 20 Betsy Layne 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Letcher Central... Congrats Blackcats!
Proud of my team !!!! Great effort on the boys part to overcome 18 penalties... Great job 8th graders two straight Big Sandy titles:worthy:
Very proud to be your coach !!! Thanks
canoeman06 Wrote:Proud of my team !!!! Great effort on the boys part to overcome 18 penalties... Great job 8th graders two straight Big Sandy titles:worthy:
Very proud to be your coach !!! Thanks

I thought Adams was playing in the state playoffs today. Are they still in it or did they change the date for their game? congrats on the big sandy win
We play Tuesday @ 7:00 p.m. at Fleming County
canoeman06 Wrote:We play Tuesday @ 7:00 p.m. at Fleming County

Will the game be at Fleming Co. High school ?
Adams606 Wrote:Will the game be at Fleming Co. High school ?

Yes.
yes
Good luck on Tuesday night Coach Howell and the boys, go get yourself another win and represent the Big Sandy with pride. We all know you can do it and we are supporting you all the way.
Congrats Coach Howell and Blackcats!
GREAT JOB BLACKCATS! Two Big Sandy Conference Titles in a row is a super accomplishment. Coach Howell you and your players should be proud. Also, Coach Derossett and Pburg High should be very excited for the future. Congratulations to the boys, coaches, parents, boosters, ect... the Prestonsburg Elem. & Middle school program must be doing the right things.:Clap:
Congrats Blackcats..
Congrats BLACKCATS Good luck at STATE
Didnt get to go, BUT I heard the flags were really bad. I would like to seen Jared play. Is there any games going to be at home Coach Howell?
Any stats for either team? What are their records?
Thanks for the compliments to our team ! The players and coaches appreciate the support and all the good lucks for the state quarter-finals on Tuesday. We hope to represent the Big Sandy Conference and Floyd County well .. The game will be at Fleming County High School at 7:00 p.m. .. We welcome any fans that can make the LONG trip to go and support the kids.
We will be leaving from Adams after school on Tuesday... :thanks:
Records are :
Adams 11-1
Simon 11-1 (I think)
Thanks Again
Adams Blackcats
canoeman06 Wrote:Thanks for the compliments to our team ! The players and coaches appreciate the support and all the good lucks for the state quarter-finals on Tuesday. We hope to represent the Big Sandy Conference and Floyd County well .. The game will be at Fleming County High School at 7:00 p.m. .. We welcome any fans that can make the LONG trip to go and support the kids.
We will be leaving from Adams after school on Tuesday... :thanks:
Records are :
Adams 11-1
Simon 11-1 (I think)
Thanks Again
Adams Blackcats

We're making the trip. GO CATS !!!!!!