Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Georgia/UK Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Georgia 14
Kentucky 3

1st Quarter 3:50 to go.

Hartline just hit La Rod King on a long pass over the middle but he was stripped, UGA got the fumble and are in Kentucky territory. Not again...
UGA goes 3 and out and misses the 40-something yard field goal, yes!

1st 3:30 to go.
UK goes for it on 4th and inches, Hartline gets stood up, turnover on downs. UGA is on the UK 27.

UGA 14
UK 3

End of the 1st.
then Uk goes for it on 4th and 1 and dont make it, wow,
where we go again, down 18 already
Yep, 21-3 UGA, 14:00 to go in the 2nd.
So where is the team from last week?
This is a dangerous posession
Well, I guess it was a dangerous possession - Good lord
This is getting to the point of BLOW OUT
God...

UK fumbles the ball on their own 5 yard line, UGA recovers. 3 turnovers tonight for the Cats, ridiculous.

21-3 UGA 7:20 to go in the 2nd.
28-3, that's not getting overturned
And people wonder why the majority of UK fans look at the football season as a small appetizer prior to basketball season.
Ealey runs it in, 28-6 UGA.

This is pathetic. Our defense let this happen AGAIN, you'd think after 3 straight 1st half's like that, they would change something for this game. I don't want to hear Cobb ***** about boo's, they deserve it now. Coming out this flat in a big game is ridiculous. It's getting monotonous, do something about it! Do they have to get down by 15+ just to get the motivation to play?

I'm sick of it. I'll always stick with UK, but they deserve to get booed tonight.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:And people wonder why the majority of UK fans look at the football season as a small appetizer prior to basketball season.

More like a necessary EVIL, as in you have to take the Bad with the Good.
Stardust Wrote:More like a necessary EVIL, as in you have to take the Bad with the Good.

Sure lol. I had a ray of hope when I watched the second half of the South Carolina game last week thinking maybe, just maybe we could turn around the season..but no.

Come a week from Monday when the first basketball action starts, I'll be okay again.
I'm done with this game. I'm not slowing my computer down just to watch these players play like they have no self-respect or motivation. Freakin' pathetic. They should have all the motivation they need.
4th & 5 for the ball game
That was a nice play by Hartline. He took a SHOT!
Our offensive line is getting manhandled!
vundy33 Wrote:I'm done with this game. I'm not slowing my computer down just to watch these players play like they have no self-respect or motivation. Freakin' pathetic. They should have all the motivation they need.

I'm right there with you.

I was a hair away from attending this game too. Glad I stayed home in the recliner with a green tea watching the low-quality version of the first half on my laptop.
What a great pass by Hartline to King for a TD!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Our offensive line is getting manhandled!

It's worse on the other side of the ball
Stardust Wrote:It's worse on the other side of the ball

Have you not seen the field position our offense has given them?

Not the defenses fault.
Well I do believe that interception pretty much sealed the win for Georgia
lol, I'd still like to see the score, someone keep us updated.
vundy33 Wrote:lol, I'd still like to see the score, someone keep us updated.

It's 34-17, UGA.

End of 3rd.