Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Williamsburg 38 Cumberland 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This was a great game on both sides of the ball for the Jackets! Williamsburg's defense really came to play in the first half only allowing Cumberland one first down. I must give it to Cumberland, they played their hearts out and I know they really are a great team! Good luck next year, I'm sure we'll play again!
Old_Jacket Wrote:This was a great game on both sides of the ball for the Jackets! Williamsburg's defense really came to play in the first half only allowing Cumberland one first down. I must give it to Cumberland, they played their hearts out and I know they really are a great team! Good luck next year, I'm sure we'll play again!

Defensive play was outstanding, but once again I give credit to the offensive line. Great job blocking.:1: Region Champs!!1:Thumbs:
Great game Jackets!!! I thought everyone played a heck of a game! My prayers are with the Cumberland player who was picked up by an ambulance. Good luck next year Cumberland! Go Jackets!
The offense never really got to click but the defense showed up all day and it was the differance
great job jackets we are proud of all the boys and they are a great team .