Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lexington Cath 14 Henry Co 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great game!!!!!
Best of luck to the knights rest of the tourney.
8-0 Lex Cath at halftime.
Old Henry Man Wrote:Great game!!!!!
Best of luck to the knights rest of the tourney.
8-0 Lex Cath at halftime.

Was an excellent game. I hope Mason will be ok. Did he break anything or seperate his shoulder?
Tight game, just like last year. You guys really outplayed us in the 2nd half.
knighted Wrote:Was an excellent game. I hope Mason will be ok. Did he break anything or seperate his shoulder?
Tight game, just like last year. You guys really outplayed us in the 2nd half.

Mason Fish has a broken shoulder blade. He believes that he got hurt Wednesday at Western.
That was fun.
At my age I enjoy games like that over the 40-0 games.
Again good luck rest of the tourney
Henry has a great squad and big hearts!!!!! Great job kids!!!
It was a VERY physical and hard hitting game. Lex Cath just had enough play makers to pull one out.:redboxer:
Good posts..
Old Henry Man Wrote:Mason Fish has a broken shoulder blade. He believes that he got hurt Wednesday at Western.
That was fun.
At my age I enjoy games like that over the 40-0 games.
Again good luck rest of the tourney

This is whole reason for this tournament - to let quality teams play against good competition 'at the next level'.

Keep those kids together during their high school years and Henry County will be strong in the coming years.
i thank that if adams beat simons they have a good chance at beating lexingtion cathlic......
Under_Cover_Spy_#73 Wrote:i thank that if adams beat simons they have a good chance at beating lexingtion cathlic......

I would imagine any team that makes it to the final 4 has a good chance to any other team they play.
Under_Cover_Spy_#73 Wrote:i thank that if adams beat simons they have a good chance at beating lexingtion cathlic......

Well DUH :ape::ape:, of course. Anybody in the final four has a good chance of beating one another. It is the last 4 best team in the tournament.