Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Middle 20 - JC 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great ballgame.
Congrats Panthers on your win. Way to overcome 2 fumbles in the red zone. Does anyone know who and when KC plays next?
KNOX Middle 20 Johnson 12 Great game by both teams. KNOX had to overcome two fumbles in the red zone. You boys should be proud.:1:
PREACHER MAN Wrote:KNOX Middle 20 Johnson 12 Great game by both teams. KNOX had to overcome two fumbles in the red zone. You boys should be proud.:1:

WOW!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to Knox. Johnson County need not hang their head. They have an excellent , excellent team. Maybe the 2nd best in the state after Knox.:Thumbs:
Congratz Knox, you guys have an excellent athletic program: defeated us in elite 8 KBA basketball as well.... Give my wishes for #20 and i hope he returns well for state. If this game was played 10 times, I would not be surprised to see a 5-5 split, just two great teams. Big Grin
Sad day for Jc. But played a heck of a game
Great win for Knox! I hope to see them pull out a State Championship!
It is so great to see that the Middle School has a playoff system now. And even better to see KC leading the pack for the whole state at this level.
Congrats panthers, you won when no one gave you a chance. Keep it up. It was a hard fought game between two good teams. Knox just happened to be a little more physical and a little better today.
Jc was very talented but Knox came out and beat them at their house. Big time win. Knox is very physical and all the talk about not being able to even hang with jc only motivated them more. The boys from know opened some eyes today.
Congrats to Knox, People were predicting JC to win big , I knew that wouldnt happen. Just as i thought, JC not physical enough to play with Knox. The two best teams played each other in the first round Knox and Bell Co. That game should have been the Finals. Anyway win it all Knox Co. make our area proud.
It is very funny how before Knox couldent beat bell an they did and then they people say they can't hold Johnson under 40 and they beat them and now everyone is behind them haha. Knox is a great team full of great boys keep up the good work boys.
These kids have been winning since K. They will be a force to be reckoned with in Lexington. Hope they win it all!
Congratulations to Knox Co. on the big win. However, the people on here saying that JC is not physical enough to play with Knox does not make sense. The final score was 20 to 12 - that is definitely not a blow out. A game decided by one score looks like they were physical enough to PLAY with them. It was a good game by two good teams and both should be proud of their effort. People should not downplay any of the players accomplishment of making it this far, they obviously know how to play the game and are physical or they would not be playing for a regional title. So I am just going to say great job to the players and coaches from JC and Knox, and good luck to Knox the rest of the tourney.
Good job Knox, I honestly thought that Johnson Central would win the game and I am man enough to say I was wrong. Like I said I haven't seen them play but after beating Johnson Central at JC I sure wish I had of went and watched this game because to beat that team you must be pretty special and I wish you all nothing but luck and best wishes in Lexington.
Coach Howard Wrote:Good job Knox, I honestly thought that Johnson Central would win the game and I am man enough to say I was wrong. Like I said I haven't seen them play but after beating Johnson Central at JC I sure wish I had of went and watched this game because to beat that team you must be pretty special and I wish you all nothing but luck and best wishes in Lexington.

Thank You Coach Howard, for eating a little crow....LOL.

For the final Record of this game...This was one of the BEST football games I have seen period..BOTH TEAMS very Big-Very tough--and yes very well Coached..We left Johnson County with alot of Respect for their Team..and I would wager to say we gained alot of Respect from them. To power house programs met and K-N-O-X came out on top this time...someone said if these two programs played 10 times it would be 5-5---if these teams played each other 10 times neither team would have enough players left to play flag football ...LOL Two Great Teams--One Great Game--

GO PANTHERS :Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap: