Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: D3 Quarter Final Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:Cheerlead
I need Predictions!

Russellville vs Caverna
Williamsburg vs Cumberland
Raceland vs Paris
Frankfort vs Eminence
coach4life Wrote::Cheerlead
I need Predictions!

Russellville vs Caverna
Williamsburg vs Cumberland
Raceland vs Paris
Frankfort vs Eminence

I'll give it a shot, but it's just a guess, really!

Caverna
Williamsburg
Raceland
Frankfort
eratia Wrote:I'll give it a shot, but it's just a guess, really!

Caverna
Williamsburg
Raceland
Frankfort

:Thumbs:Good picks.
Anybody know anything about Caverna? Russellville??
MrCook Wrote:Anybody know anything about Caverna? Russellville??
Russellville 30-16 over Caverna
Russellville defeated Caverna 40-0
Why are the two teams that are the furthermost distance from Lexington have the earliest game? The closest teams play second? Can anyone explain this to me?:HitWall:
Yes I can. If you notice, each 1v2 game in each division is first. That way there is some consistancy. Actually, the furthest team from lexington plays the last game as well. What in the world do you think we should do about that?
coach4life Wrote:Yes I can. If you notice, each 1v2 game in each division is first. That way there is some consistancy. Actually, the furthest team from lexington plays the last game as well. What in the world do you think we should do about that?

Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining, just did not think about the seed rank. Thanks for the insight. :rockon:
coach4life Wrote:Yes I can. If you notice, each 1v2 game in each division is first. That way there is some consistancy. Actually, the furthest team from lexington plays the last game as well. What in the world do you think we should do about that?

I want to first say that we are very happy to be able to have this chance to play in the state tournament. I think what has happened is when it was said yesterday that we were going back to the original brackets we assumed we would be playing at 11:00 like the original bracket said. I think this is what caused the confusion.