Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Big time recruits @ 5pm est today!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quincy Miller, Deuce Bello, and Lebryan Nash all will be telling us on ESPNU @ 5:00pm EST Where they are committing too!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!

So Stardust, you sure were right on the money when you said "They are still considering UofL"...
Quddus Bello commits to - Baylor
Quincy Miller - Baylor
Lebryan Nash - Oklahoma State

Yay!!!! The dirty birds were left high and dry!!! hahahaha
i thought Miller was coming to Kentucky?
Baylor is about to get the Hammer from the NCAA.
^ Why do you say that?
Strikeout King Wrote:i thought Miller was coming to Kentucky?

He had them picked at the top of his list earlier in the year but I believe Cal lost interest in him with Daniels and Davis knocking at our door.
Ouch. Tough blow for UL.
Some thought Baylor may land all of them, but they missed on Nash.
Great news for Coach Drew.
What so attractive about Baylor to these guys?
Ballers Wrote:Quincy Miller, Deuce Bello, and Lebryan Nash all will be telling us on ESPNU @ 5:00pm EST Where they are committing too!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!

So Stardust, you sure were right on the money when you said "They are still considering UofL"...

Why do you Bello in bold. Bello isnt even that good. Miller on the other hand is very talentd, Bello just followed Miller. I'd say this is the last time we even hear Bellos name.
Ballers Wrote:Quincy Miller, Deuce Bello, and Lebryan Nash all will be telling us on ESPNU @ 5:00pm EST Where they are committing too!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!

Stardust NEVER said that, Stardust posted the Quincy Miller Recruiting Diary entry that was posted the day before.
Tailback44 Wrote:Why do you Bello in bold. Bello isnt even that good. Miller on the other hand is very talentd, Bello just followed Miller. I'd say this is the last time we even hear Bellos name.

I bolded his name because IMO he will be a big time player and IMO is greatly underrated..

Stardust Wrote:Stardust NEVER said that, Stardust posted the Quincy Miller Recruiting Diary entry that was posted the day before.

Just kidding with you SD.
Tailback44 Wrote:Why do you Bello in bold. Bello isnt even that good. Miller on the other hand is very talentd, Bello just followed Miller. I'd say this is the last time we even hear Bellos name.

The more I read it the more it ****es me off..
So I was thinking maybe we can schedule a one on one game with you and Bello? I'd sure pay money to see you get dunked on 12 times in a game by him.:blabbermo
Ballers Wrote:The more I read it the more it ****es me off..
So I was thinking maybe we can schedule a one on one game with you and Bello? I'd sure pay money to see you get dunked on 12 times in a game by him.:blabbermo

Didnt mean to offend you Sir Ballers. I just think this Bello is way OVERATED to be talking about, is he even in thetop 50 in this class. I'll be sure to post every commit on here from here on out, even the 150 out of 150 from espn. Give us some updates throughout his career for us because we wont be hearing it anymore unless it from Mr. Ballers. Bello can dunk, I give you that but that is the only thing he can do.:popcorn:
Ballers Wrote:I bolded his name because IMO he will be a big time player and IMO is greatly underrated..

Just kidding with you SD.

I didn't take it personal, I knew where you were going.
Ballers Wrote:^ Why do you say that?
Fairly widely held assumption that he is not a clean recruiter. NCAA has already questioned people around the program. It won't be long IMO before something leaks.
Tailback44 Wrote:Didnt mean to offend you Sir Ballers. I just think this Bello is way OVERATED to be talking about, is he even in thetop 50 in this class. I'll be sure to post every commit on here from here on out, even the 150 out of 150 from espn. Give us some updates throughout his career for us because we wont be hearing it anymore unless it from Mr. Ballers. Bello can dunk, I give you that but that is the only thing he can do.:popcorn:

Actually he did barely make it to the top 50.. At #50.. He was in the top 30.. But thanks for your kind words..

When you see him posterizing somenoe on ESPN's top 10.. Feel free to eat humble pie.. Why humble pie? Because everyone else eats crow. :eyeroll:
Well, rather see them at Baylor then Uof L
Panther Thunder Wrote:Baylor is about to get the Hammer from the NCAA.

I agree
What a year to be a cardinal fan lol...
theVILLE Wrote:What a year to be a cardinal fan lol...

Don't know what you mean.. But it's gonna be a long one for the Cards.
Ballers Wrote:Don't know what you mean.. But it's gonna be a long one for the Cards.

This year will not be to bad. I mean we will make the tourney and get beat out first round. Win around 20 games... I also think we break the new arena in style by beating UK!!! lol... Our top 7 players will not be bad, really we wont be. but after that is where we will ge tbeat
theVILLE Wrote:This year will not be to bad. I mean we will make the tourney and get beat out first round. Win around 20 games... I also think we break the new arena in style by beating UK!!! lol... Our top 7 players will not be bad, really we wont be. but after that is where we will ge tbeat

Taking it a lil' too far?
Ballers Wrote:Taking it a lil' too far?

With enes, maybe?? without enes, I think we will!