Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 7th Regional Finals who wins & why
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lone Oak vs Barren County
Meade County vs N. Pulaski
Paris vs North Laurel
Boyd vs Johnson County
Lone oak
N Pulaski
Paris
Johnson county
JC 7th they have played tough all year. They are a team that proves playing tough teams all year make your team better and ready for the playoffs!
Meade county. These boys have more than enough desire and drive to overcome any team on any given night. They are very talented and utilize that talent well. They were predicted to go out last round too against jctms but once again rose to the occasion. Im just saying dont dismiss them so quick.
BOYD runs the SCRUM offense and is very hard to slow down,, Johnson County is just plain GOOD... I am pulling for both teams... Great bunch of kids and I know that the Boyd coach is a class act... Very good guy!!!!!! They both represent Region 4 very well....
lone oak
n.pulaski
n.laurel
jc
ManofGOD Wrote:BOYD runs the SCRUM offense and is very hard to slow down,, Johnson County is just plain GOOD... I am pulling for both teams... Great bunch of kids and I know that the Boyd coach is a class act... Very good guy!!!!!! They both represent Region 4 very well....

I don't know what the SCRUM offense is, but Boyd plays pretty will within their system, and is quite often true: I agree with ManofGod about their coach being a class act. Johnson Co. has also played so well this year (as they do every year). This one has the makings of a pretty decent game.

Either team will make noise in Lexington next weekend and I believe it will be Boyd County this time.
Barren beats LO care less who else wins with the teams we played we should be ready!
the BC TROJANS are coming to do business (after dealing Lone Oak A LOSS) may even pitch another shutout.
You got them right except our BARREN COUNTY TROJANS 7th Game won vs LONE OAK 32/20